I guess I now have a kitten.

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Jenn » May 4th, 2007, 10:08 pm

She sorta makes me sad, but I'm so glad she has a nice home. :)
I think her name should be Felina too! :D
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » May 5th, 2007, 9:57 am

No name as of Friday! The kids are still trying to get the true essence of her personality before they name her.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » May 7th, 2007, 4:11 pm

Tigger :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » May 7th, 2007, 4:13 pm

Still no name! :( I suggested they do the old "pull the name from the hat" method. The parents want "Liberty". The 3 kids have 3 different names.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Favorite Kitty » May 7th, 2007, 9:13 pm

i would name it Orange Kitty :D it is unusual that she is a she and orange. most orange kitties are boys. did bo know she was there?
Favorite Kitty
The Mouse Whisperer

Postby iluvk9 » May 7th, 2007, 9:17 pm

On May 07 2007, Favorite Kitty wrote:i would name it Orange Kitty :D it is unusual that she is a she and orange. most orange kitties are boys. did bo know she was there?

That's what I THOUGHT!!! But then I was told by some lady at the Vet's office who had 18 cats or something, that it is a 50/50 chance, unlike Calico's (?) who are always one sex.

Bo never saw her, because I was afraid he would catch something from her.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Malli » May 7th, 2007, 10:47 pm

I believe its 85% of orange cats are male, and the rest are female...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby iluvk9 » May 8th, 2007, 4:17 pm

On May 07 2007, Malli wrote:I believe its 85% of orange cats are male, and the rest are female...

Oh good, because I told my husband ALL oranges were male. :| Then when the Vet said this one was a female, I made everyone in the room swear to secrecy that my husband doesn't know he was right. :dance: And no, he doesn't read PBT.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Malli » May 8th, 2007, 7:35 pm

:lol3:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby luvmypitties » May 9th, 2007, 12:16 pm

I have had several orange females although most of them are male.

And I used to work at a cats only clinic and we had a male calico come in there. He was positive for leukemia but other than that he was normal. We didnt think before we neutered him... we could ahve made some money..lol (we were just kidding, he was positive anyways so he couldnt be bred). Still very cool to have a male calico!!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Previous

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members