Not on PBF anymore?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 3:36 pm

Big_Ant wrote:Not Drama, just discussion.

Mostly Debby's fault though cause she jumped to conclusions for someone, lol. Just Kidding Debby, you know I'm playing.

That's the cool thing about this forum that we can discuss things, without them getting out of hand and having locked threads all over the place.

Now Michelle just has to stop making changes to the look and I'll be content. :D

- Anthony

I know you are Anthony. That's why I love you!

Oh and my source tells me that Kaz had deleted a BUNCH of inactive accounts and now that you have to be logged in to see the board it probably LOOKS like Pl was banned when she really wasn't. All you have to do Pl is rejoin. You aren't banned.

I'm sorry this got out of hand & I am sorry for any hurt feelings, so not my intent or anyone else's.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » February 23rd, 2006, 3:45 pm

no problem..just make sure weda comes too...... i will watch her for you while you clean and cook for me, then move on to the next members house....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Big_Ant » February 23rd, 2006, 3:46 pm

Are you related to Bush? That's some pretty good back tracking!!! :D
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 3:49 pm

Big_Ant wrote:Are you related to Bush? That's some pretty good back tracking!!! :D

Want to go hunting with Dick? :D

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » February 23rd, 2006, 4:02 pm

Big_Ant wrote:That's the cool thing about this forum that we can discuss things, without them getting out of hand and having locked threads all over the place.

It will take a lot to get threads locked and/or deleted here. People will be warned about behavior long before we gag them. But make no mistake, trouble makers will be gagged after they are politely asked to act like adults.

Discussion is great, and encouraged. Childish tempertantrums will not be tolerated.

:D
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pLaurent » February 23rd, 2006, 4:05 pm

Okay, I guess it was just a coincidence that 10 minutes after my first post here, I was told my password/ID was not valid and that is the first time that happened. :|

It really doesn't matter, since I go there so seldom (usually only to follow a link someone has posted) and really don't care at all.
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 4:41 pm

pLaurent wrote:Okay, I guess it was just a coincidence that 10 minutes after my first post here, I was told my password/ID was not valid and that is the first time that happened. :|

It really doesn't matter, since I go there so seldom (usually only to follow a link someone has posted) and really don't care at all.

Yeah, when you are banned you don't see ANYTHING because he bans your IP addy, not just your account. That's how I found out I was banned, I thought the board was down. When I was able to see the board & tried to log in it told me I was banned.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Miles » February 23rd, 2006, 5:26 pm

Well when I first joined these forums.. Everyone seemed alright. But now, I see why they banned you guys.. I would ban you too. Further more, if I was you, I would ban myself.
Miles
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 5:28 pm

Miles wrote:Well when I first joined these forums.. Everyone seemed alright. But now, I see why they banned you guys.. I would ban you too. Further more, if I was you, I would ban myself.

Just for that, I am going to make you my FIRST ban! :)

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Miles » February 23rd, 2006, 5:28 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Miles
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » February 23rd, 2006, 5:31 pm

Miles wrote:Well when I first joined these forums.. Everyone seemed alright. But now, I see why they banned you guys.. I would ban you too. Further more, if I was you, I would ban myself.

oh look! I get to use the emoticon I just added!

:fork:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 5:32 pm

Miles wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have to, it's the rules. I am the mean Mod now. It used to be Michelle, now she is the mean Admin & I am the mean Mod, see how that works?

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » February 23rd, 2006, 5:34 pm

Here Cheeky!

Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » February 23rd, 2006, 5:35 pm

cheekymunkee wrote: It used to be Michelle, now she is the mean Admin & I am the mean Mod, see how that works?

Get it right... I am the EVIL admin

:batSmile:
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 5:35 pm

Ooops sorry, please don't beat me oh evil one. :o

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Big_Ant » February 23rd, 2006, 5:39 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Ooops sorry, please don't beat me oh evil one. :o

I'd pay to see that - :spank:
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 5:39 pm

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » February 23rd, 2006, 5:56 pm

:stickDance:

I AM THE MAN!
Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 6:50 pm

That's not what Ant says. :o

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Miakoda » February 23rd, 2006, 8:16 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:
pLaurent wrote:Okay, I guess it was just a coincidence that 10 minutes after my first post here, I was told my password/ID was not valid and that is the first time that happened. :|

Yeah, when you are banned you don't see ANYTHING because he bans your IP addy, not just your account. That's how I found out I was banned, I thought the board was down. When I was able to see the board & tried to log in it told me I was banned.

LOL. Nu-uhh. He bans your email account. (don't ask me how I know that) 8) All ya gotta do is set up a new one & reregister.
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic