How did you choose your forum name?

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » April 12th, 2007, 7:04 am

On April 11 2007, 8:57 PM, SisMorphine wrote:Mine's my favorite Rolling Stones song "Sister Morphine."

That's what I thought...

You have good taste in music :D
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby SpiritFngrz » April 12th, 2007, 9:17 am

SisMorphine chose my name....
I think it's from the movie "Bring it On"

oh, and I used to be a cheerleader
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » April 12th, 2007, 9:22 am

On April 12 2007, 7:17 AM, SpiritFngrz wrote:SisMorphine chose my name....

I thought that you played piano or guitar or knitted or made pottery or did something with your fingers "spirit fingers"

It's funny how I make assumptions about someone from their screen names
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby SpiritFngrz » April 12th, 2007, 9:25 am

On April 12 2007, Wyldmoonwoman wrote:
On April 12 2007, 7:17 AM, SpiritFngrz wrote:SisMorphine chose my name....

I thought that you played piano or guitar or knitted or made pottery or did something with your fingers "spirit fingers"

It's funny how I make assumptions about someone from their screen names

lol that is funny....
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby mikado&chalice » April 12th, 2007, 9:38 am

That is cool to learn how everyone chose a name. Mikado and Chalice are my pits. On other boards it is only Mikado so when I got Chalice I thought I had better include her. I don't have a nick name I don't have any nick names for my dogs or my son. I wonder why?????
There comes a time when silence is ignorance.
mikado&chalice
Just Whelped

Postby Jeni » April 12th, 2007, 10:13 am

Mine is just my name - boring!!

I can't believe how many Marine Corps families there are on here!
My husband was in the Corps when we got married.
dee de dee
Jeni
Confident Young Bully

Postby InBearsMemory » April 12th, 2007, 10:31 am

My name is in memory of my big boy Husky/Mountain Dog mix Bear who died of cancer a little over a year ago in my arms. He was my best friend and even a year after both my wife and I wish him good night before we go to bed.
Withdrawn a step away, just to find my self.
The door is closed again, the only one left.
This storm that’s broken me my only friend.
InBearsMemory
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » April 12th, 2007, 11:37 am

My initials and my favorite number. My grandpa had 13 as his number when he was a runner in Canada in the 20's, he competed at the provincial level and was national calibur. Undortunately, life got in the way of his talent.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » April 12th, 2007, 11:40 am

On April 12 2007, 8:31 AM, InBearsMemory wrote:My name is in memory of my big boy Husky/Mountain Dog mix Bear who died of cancer a little over a year ago in my arms. He was my best friend and even a year after both my wife and I wish him good night before we go to bed.

That is so sweet. :(
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby randi81 » April 12th, 2007, 11:44 am

On April 11 2007, 8:08 PM, iluvk9 wrote:Let's hear the stories! Some, like mine are obvious. :rolleyes2: I LOVE CANINES.

Mine is also fairly obvious. My name, and the year of my birth. :)
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby Jenn » April 12th, 2007, 3:54 pm

I've always wanted the name Jennifer, so I just chose to go by Jenn in internet land... ;)
Jenn
undecided

Postby blayzeingsun » April 12th, 2007, 4:28 pm

Mine is from the email address i've had since i was like 15 and i was really into suns and moons and all that stuff and i'm not really anymore but it's super easy to remember :)
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby HappyPuppy » April 12th, 2007, 5:55 pm

My husband always calls me "puppy" and then that became "happy puppy" - but now that we have a real puppy (well, dog-puppy) we both call her puppy and I get confused sometimes re which "puppy" he is referring to and occasionally have to ask to whom he is speaking. heehee
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby lovemypits » April 12th, 2007, 10:39 pm

I think mine is pretty self explanatory!! My name on my emails and all that are like 10 years old - toopricey4u - my friend thought of it as a spin off of my last name. I just get weird comments about it so I thought I'd go with something less interesting.
lovemypits
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » April 13th, 2007, 1:47 am

I thought it would appropriate for a pit bull forum... because sheeple (people that are sheep... follow blindly without their own opinion) are why there is so much fear regarding pit bulls... people don't form their own opinions and think pit bulls are all evil vicious killers... because they "heard that from someone".

I just kind of came out with it out of nowhere. :| I guess I was feeling very passionate about ignorance and the problems that it causes at the moment.
I've since then picked less dramatic names for forums. lol
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby iluvk9 » April 13th, 2007, 6:15 am

On April 13 2007, Fear_the_Sheeple wrote:I thought it would appropriate for a pit bull forum... because sheeple (people that are sheep... follow blindly without their own opinion) are why there is so much fear regarding pit bulls... people don't form their own opinions and think pit bulls are all evil vicious killers... because they "heard that from someone".

Crap. You put a lot of effort into yours. I might give you the prize. :shocker:

(YES, there is a prize for The Best Reason. My thread, my rules.) :dollar:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby randi81 » April 13th, 2007, 9:41 am

On April 13 2007, 12:47 AM, Fear_the_Sheeple wrote:I thought it would appropriate for a pit bull forum... because sheeple (people that are sheep... follow blindly without their own opinion) are why there is so much fear regarding pit bulls... people don't form their own opinions and think pit bulls are all evil vicious killers... because they "heard that from someone".

Wow. I totally went to the left with my assumption of Sheeple... I thought it was some kind of sheep-herding dog! :| Yeah, I'm a dork.
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » April 13th, 2007, 8:41 pm

ooh, I hope I win the prize! lol

I don't think I would be so creative anymore, I think I was feeling very passionate at that time. lol
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby iluvk9 » April 13th, 2007, 9:01 pm

On April 13 2007, Fear_the_Sheeple wrote:ooh, I hope I win the prize! lol

:wink: Looks good, Sweet Cheeks!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby 04100824 » April 14th, 2007, 10:23 am

04100824= my birthday and my husband's birthday.

April 10th and August 24th.

Kept me from having to come up with something cute and meaningful! HAHA! :D
You see... I'm like a giant gerbil...
Confident Young Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games