Not on PBF anymore?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 1:11 pm

pLaurent wrote:
WTF????? Oh and I am positive Rel lurks here.

Yep, just a few minutes ago. OH that hurts me so badly :( Oh woe is me!

What I wrote above is the one and only comment I've ever publicly made concerning that board. Who would have guessed Rel is such a sensitive little..... person?

And I never even mentioned evil vortex! :|

From what I gather I was banned not only for supporting Michelle but for talking about him on ARC, apparantly he is a VERY sensitve guy. :| Who knew?? He also doesn't like being called "bitch" either, (although I called him that AFTER he banned me). He said ( to others, never me) I showed him disrespect. What makes him think I owe him ANY respect is beyond me. From where I come from respect is earned.............he has never done anything to earn my respect.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » February 23rd, 2006, 1:14 pm

WOW! :o

The paronia is still there.

The more they keep acting like this the better it is for PBT. :|

It's a shame because PBF has done a lot of good educating.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby pLaurent » February 23rd, 2006, 1:21 pm

He also doesn't like being called "bitch" either,

I know, which is why, after a little consideration, I used the word "person". :wink:
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Romanwild » February 23rd, 2006, 1:25 pm

plaurent: I'm clear on what you're saying, right?

You were just banned from PBF because of what you posted here? :confused:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 1:32 pm

That's why I was banned Charles, I NEVER posted anything on PBF about the situation with Michelle. Not a word.

Pettiness makes you ugly Rel.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Big_Ant » February 23rd, 2006, 1:34 pm

OK, I'll probably get banned from there for this, but this is a legitimate comment.

Rel is a guy? I could have sworn he was a female. Every post, action, etc., has always given me the indication of him being female.

- Anthony
Last edited by Big_Ant on February 23rd, 2006, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 1:36 pm

Big_Ant wrote:OK, I'll probably get banned from their for this, but this is a legitimate comment.

Rel is a guy? I could have sworn he was a female. Every post, action, etc., has always given me the indication of him being female.

- Anthony

Bwahahahahaha!! *gasp, gasp. Bwhahahahahahaa!!!!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » February 23rd, 2006, 1:43 pm

Let's not incite a board war, ok? lol

FOR THE RECORD - we have no problem with anyone here being a member of any other board. What you do with your own time is your business. We will not judge you, nor can we be held responsible for you wasting your time elsewhere. :D
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 1:44 pm

NOR will we ban you over it!! WE are not punks! :wink:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Big_Ant » February 23rd, 2006, 1:45 pm

mnp13 wrote:Let's not incite a board war, ok? lol

Yeah Debby!!!!

Here I am, trying to be an upstanding Board Citizen, and you come along and start taking my comments out of text. :twisted:

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 1:48 pm

:backRoll: :backRoll: :backRoll:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » February 23rd, 2006, 1:54 pm

Sariss wrote:People got banned about the sleepover? Whaaa?

looooong story. I'll make it as short and sweet as possible...

I was kicked off due to my 'attitude' and 'lack of respect' for the moderators. That's what they told me anyway. The actual catalyst was my fight with Primmy and my public confrontation with the mods over her being protected and long time members being told to leave her alone and let her spew her nastiness.

I had already spent months organizing the Sleepover as a get together for PBF members. I was kicked off, and a number of PBF members stood up and supported me. Some were also kicked off, others left on their own. For an unknown reason, it was decided by the PBF staff that the Sleepover was just going to be a PBF bash fest - even though there were a number of people attending who were very active on PBF.

Threads about the sleepover were deleted or locked on the board, and it was just a big mess. We were working on the deck of cards at the same time as well. You can imagine the headaches that ensued.

There were a couple of people including Charles and Maryellen who were subsequently kicked off of the forum for posting SLEEPOVER SLEEPOVER SLEEPOVER SLEEPOVER. Now, yes, they did know that they were going to be kicked off for doing it, but why not go out with a bang?

All that said - I had more than a few tearful moments over the whole event. All of us who were banned or left on our own accord were openly welcomed at ARC. People from PBF who posted on ARC about the whole situation also found themselves banned.

In the long run, it all worked out for the best... because now we have Pit Bull Talk. :D

And finally - if you are a member/mod/admin on PBF or any other board you are welcome here. This board is about the dogs, and that's it. All are welcome, without exception.

and least but not least - my disclaimer - my comments about PBF are based on events that happened nearly a year ago. they are what I remember. I do not know which mods or admins made the decisions about me or the others and I do not assume that all of the decisions were unanamous.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Romanwild » February 23rd, 2006, 2:02 pm

That's a key point about PBT.

It's all about the Pit Bulls! That's my bottom line with this forum. It's not about me, PBF or any drama from any other board.

ALL are welcome!

even if I don't like you. :wink:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Maryellen » February 23rd, 2006, 2:03 pm

:| its so sad that he cant just be an adult and see that all the boards are needed for much needed information and education......
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 2:23 pm

Pl! Try your account again, I just got word from a trusted source that you are not banned. This must be a misunderstanding!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » February 23rd, 2006, 2:38 pm

Ok... everyone take a breath.

There will always be some feelings about what happened with PBF and some of the members here. Feel free to express your opinions, but please remember that there are members of this board who are very active on PBF.

Personally, I was right in the middle of what happened last year. Actually, I pretty much started the whole thing. I don't hate the board or any of the members. Sure, I think I was treated poorly but crap happens sometimes I guess. I'm over it (mostly :wink: )

Mostly, I do NOT want anyone to leave here because they feel they are a 'target' of some sort because they are a member of another board.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pibblegrl » February 23rd, 2006, 3:18 pm

WOW. I missed a lot of drama I guess...
Candi

God created idiots as an endless source of amusement for the rest of us!
pibblegrl
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Big_Ant » February 23rd, 2006, 3:30 pm

Not Drama, just discussion.

Mostly Debby's fault though cause she jumped to conclusions for someone, lol. Just Kidding Debby, you know I'm playing.

That's the cool thing about this forum that we can discuss things, without them getting out of hand and having locked threads all over the place.

Now Michelle just has to stop making changes to the look and I'll be content. :D

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Maryellen » February 23rd, 2006, 3:31 pm

thats only because we didnt tell you anthony, you are hired out to come to each and everyone of our houses and cook and clean for us .... heheeeee
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Big_Ant » February 23rd, 2006, 3:35 pm

Pay my Flight and I'm there!!! :P
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic