Website

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby DemoDick » February 22nd, 2006, 12:41 am

Anyone here order anything from these people?

http://www.fordogtrainer.com

I ordered an agitation muzzle late last week and was wondering what their shipping is like. Can't beat the price but I get the feeling I might be waiting a while.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby Big_Ant » February 22nd, 2006, 1:14 pm

Demo,
I've ordered from them before. You won't have to wait too long, but usually about 4-5 days longer than normal.

I know that I had to call the guy and ask him about one of my orders. It was just a simple Fur-Saver Chain, but he said that he gets them direct from the Herm Springer Location in Germany, and that he was out of stock when I ordered it.

My thought is that he doesn't stock much, and does a double ship when people order things.

A nice guy, excellent product and unbelievable pricing, but the shipping is not the greatest.

Drop him an email if you are concerned, but I would say just give it a little longer than usual.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby DemoDick » February 22nd, 2006, 1:28 pm

Okay, thanks. Hopefully it will be here soon.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Return to Pit Bull Talk