Embarassing Life Moments

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby lellis34 » March 26th, 2007, 4:12 pm

As requested in another thread - please feel free to share your most embarrasing life moments here. I'll even start. :D

About 10 years ago my family & some friends were vacationing in Orlando. The house we were staying in was awesome - backyard pool and hot tub, the works. Well, one night our friends took the kids out for the evening. It got late, and after several drinks my hubby and I were taking advantage of some alone time and enjoying the hot tub. :o I kept hearing this noise but couldn't figure out what it was. All of a sudden, over the house, comes this search helicopter with a spotlight. :shock: They shined the spotlight right on us and hovered waaaayyyy to long for my comfort, and needless to say the lip edge of the hot tub was too small for me to squeeze under - believe me I tried. I was so embarrassed. I'm sure they had a good story to tell when they got back to base. :oops: The next day we found out that someone had robbed the convenience store about a mile or so away so they were searching for them. Clearly my hubby and I looked like their suspects.
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby Vanella » March 26th, 2007, 4:21 pm

I have two.......

Once in high school my mother was dropping me off and it was right at the bell so EVERYONE was outside....I was wearing (yes I'm going to show my age right now) a prairie skirt with Zodiac boots....I'm sure my mom was yelling at me, and I jumped out and slammed the door and she sped off.....I felt a slight tug and then a total breeze....I had slammed my skirt in the door and with my mother SPEEDING away it had ripped from my body.... :shock: There were no less than 300 students that witnessed it. :greenWave:

Speed up 15 years.

I was a sales manager for a large transportation company. We were attending a seminar at a convention in las vegas and I was going to be speaking at the seminar. I used the rest room and then sat and waited to be called on..It was BLOODY hot (i think like 120) and we were all suited and in nylons....they called my name and I walked down the center of the room to the podium.......someone ran up behind me to tell me that my skirt was tucked into my nylons.......I literally showed my ass to everyone in my industry. :oops:
Vanella
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby iluvk9 » March 26th, 2007, 4:22 pm

My husband and I "lived" at Home Depot while he was putting an extension on our home for my Mom to move in to.

One night we went to dinner and I drank WAY too much. Then, we were off to Home Depot. While we were in the car, in the parking lot, it got very...uh...hot. Afterwards, we went into the store so I could use the bathroom and he could get more supplies for the construction.

As I am walking to the bathroom, I hear a nice Spanish man with a wonderful accent, calling to me.

"Mame... Mame...I think....Mame...."

I turned around and he was pointing to my shoes. He then said, "I think your underwear is falling out of your pants."

I didn't miss a beat. I bent down, pulled it from my pant leg, put it in my pocket and said, "Why, thank you, Sir." Then proceeded to the bathroom.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Big_Ant » March 26th, 2007, 4:32 pm

On 03/26/2007 12:22 PM, iluvk9 wrote:My husband and I "lived" at Home Depot while he was putting an extension on our home for my Mom to move in to.

One night we went to dinner and I drank WAY too much. Then, we were off to Home Depot. While we were in the car, in the parking lot, it got very...uh...hot. Afterwards, we went into the store so I could use the bathroom and he could get more supplies for the construction.

As I am walking to the bathroom, I hear a nice Spanish man with a wonderful accent, calling to me.

"Mame... Mame...I think....Mame...."

I turned around and he was pointing to my shoes. He then said, "I think your underwear is falling out of your pants."

I didn't miss a beat. I bent down, pulled it from my pant leg, put it in my pocket and said, "Why, thank you, Sir." Then proceeded to the bathroom.

I KNEW you were a freak! :wink:
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby iluvk9 » March 26th, 2007, 4:34 pm

On March 26 2007, Big_Ant wrote:I KNEW you were a freak! :wink:

Funny, I was thinking more of a hottie, sex-machine. :|
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Big_Ant » March 26th, 2007, 4:36 pm

On 03/26/2007 12:34 PM, iluvk9 wrote:

The same thing :twisted:

Not freak as in weirdo, like some people (no names).

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby iluvk9 » March 26th, 2007, 4:40 pm

On March 26 2007, Big_Ant wrote:
On 03/26/2007 12:34 PM, iluvk9 wrote:

The same thing :twisted:

Not freak as in weirdo, like some people (no names).

- Anthony

Oh, well, thank you for the compliment! :greenWave: I wear my underwear proudly, no matter where it is.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby cheekymunkee » March 26th, 2007, 4:54 pm

I've told this one before ( maybe on here) but I am not fan of underwear ( although I do wear them a bit mroe often now). I woke up one morning to go to some garage sales in my area. I put on a t-shirt, my favorite pair of jeans & some flip flops. I found some great stuff, one item was a full length mirror, really nice. SO I loaded it up in my pick up ( no one offered to help me) & it was very heavy so I struggled with it a bit. I got it in, thanked the people sho sold it to me & went on my way. There is a convienince store not far away so I stopped to get a coke. I was standing in line & this lady kept staring at me. She was a couple people ahead of me but she kept turning around looking at me. She went to her car, then came back in as I was approaching the counter. Again she is looking at me, I am trying to ignore her so she comes beside me, taps me on the shoulder, leans over & whispers "ma'am, the whole seat of your jeans is ripped out". I reached back & sure enough, my butt is shining brightly!! My t-shirt was long enough to cover it but by then it was much too late to care. :oops:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Emi » March 26th, 2007, 11:15 pm

My most embrassing moment , was back in '95 when I went in to have my complete hysterectomy.

I was married to my first husband at the time. He is Mexican from Old Mexico... alrighty then...

We were sitting in the waiting room part at 5 am , there were like 8 other people there waiting to be checked in and taken to their rooms.

He looked at me , and as loud as he could in half broken English says " They are gonna shave you down there aren't they?"

I bet I was prolly about 40 shades of different kinds of red. Every one in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at us... was rather a moment i'll remember the rest of my life...
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Miakoda » March 26th, 2007, 11:24 pm

For some this might not've been embarrassing, but for me, the modest girl, it was.

It was my first day on the job at the clinic & one of the guy techs who has worked there for like 10 years was going to show me how to develop the x-rays. Well, since we lacked a true dark room, the x-ray processor was kept in the very very very tiny bathroom (just large enough for the processor, the toilet, 1 roll of toilet paper, & just 1 person). Well, we go into the bathroom & already parts of my body, that most men don't get to touch for a while once dating, were already smooshed up against this guy. He then instructed me to always always always lock the door lest someone open it while you've got the films exposed & have the light ruin them (there is a red light in there but it's very dull). So anyways, once the x-rays were in the processor, I turned to let us out as it is very hot in that tiny space. I turn the doorknob. Nothing. I cannot get the door open. So I start pushing on the door & saying "Gaylen, it's stuck!" We then trade spaces so he can try & in doing so we're knocking into the walls & knocked the films over. Finally after several minutes of beating on the door knob, it finally releases & the door opens. Out we fall, red in the face & all sweaty, to an office full of vets & techs who had come to see what the racket was. And there front & center was my new boss repeating what I had said in a very high pitched girlie voice, "Oh Gaylen! It's stuck!............. :twisted:

I was humiliated & we have never lived it down. When moving into the new clinic where thas was a dark room just for the x-ray processor, we were given the "go ahead" to christen that one too.
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby SisMorphine » March 26th, 2007, 11:35 pm

Alright I've got 2 . . . both happened within 2 months of each other.

First
It was my first night at college. My older cousin went to school there so he picked me up and I hung out with him and his friends, having a nice night. He dropped me back at the dorm, where there were about 10 people hanging in front smoking. I got out of the car, said goodnight, then began my walk to the door. I hear the electric window roll down and my cousin yells "Thanks for the blow job, [uses full name]!" and then speeds off like a fool. I was left standing in front of 10 strangers fully embarrassed!! Of course he did it on a regular basis after that. A$$ . . .

Two
I was working at the nightclub and American Hi-Fi was playing that night. Not necessarily a big band, but the drummer, Stacey Jones, was in Letters to Cleo and Veruca Salt. I had a middle school crush on him and was VERY nervous to meet him. I asked my boss to keep me busy so I wouldn't have to meet him face to face.
I was waiting at the elevator so I could go downstairs to get some supplies when the door opens and who is standing the elevator but Stacey Jones! I hoped he would ignore me and walk on by, but being the friendly guy that he is he walked right up to me, grabbed my hand, and said "Hi, I'm Stacey!" I exchanged quick pleasantries and then my boss and another co-worker (my only female co-worker) showed up. My boss got into a conversation with him and I excused myself (and my co-worker) to the hallway. As soon as the door closed I put my hand on my forehead and fake passed out on the ground. I laid there, eyes closed hand on forehead, gushing some stupid school girl babble about how hot he is, blah blah blah. My co-worker called my name, I kept babbling, she called my name again, I kept babbling, she called my name again and I opened my eyes to say "WHAT?!" and when I opened my eyes I found Stacey Jones standing over me. Quickly trying to backpeddal all I could make come out of my mouth was "I'm not always on the ground like this" and he laughed and walked away. I am so retarded.
(But good came of it as I met my first boy that night, who gave me "liquid courage" so I could walk up to him later and get an autograph . . . ah the days of being drunk at work and picking up guys . . .)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby cheekymunkee » March 26th, 2007, 11:36 pm

LMAO LMAO
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » March 26th, 2007, 11:48 pm

I'm not always on the ground like this

:hysterical:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Off-Topic