THESE TOWELS ROCK!!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Jenn » March 24th, 2007, 11:49 am

Ok I may be behind the times, and y'all may already know. However, I bought some microfiber towels, and they absolutely rock! The ones I decided to give a try were from ABC, but I'm sure you could find some at plenty of other places. I don't do shopping well, well as much as I used to. So I'm not sure who would carry them. Though I do own one of those vehicle shammies, and think possibly Wal-Mart carries microfiber towels in the auto section too. :|
Anyway, on with the advertising.... I have used these towels on all 3 dogs, and they are dry SO much faster. After a bath, wipe off feet from the rain, etc. The ones I have a pretty small, a little bigger than a kitchen towel, but what would take me two bath towels now only takes me one of these! Only drawback is (I was told, and now I'm doing it, but wasn't) they need to be washed alone, and without soap, fabric softener, etc.
This is what I ordered just to try out.
http://abcdistributing.com/home/catalog ... AAZ&Page=1

I can't use their pic, but I tried.
Jenn
undecided

Postby a-bull » March 24th, 2007, 1:59 pm

Oh cool, good to know!

I've wanted to try some for cleaning around the house, but figured they were a gimmick.

Thanks for the info.! :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 24th, 2007, 2:41 pm

I loves me some ABC distributing!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby iluvk9 » March 24th, 2007, 3:13 pm

I didn't know about them! Thanks, Jenn. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby KJS » April 1st, 2007, 10:07 am

Also good for scuba divers kit bag :)
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Return to Marketplace