Waffles! (pics)

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby dogged » March 13th, 2007, 3:06 pm

Finally, a few pics of my Boxer boy. Almost all the pics of him came out blurry (no surprise), I'm going to try to clear them up and post them later.

Dogged Tate v Shults "Tate," 6 months old. His nickname is Waffles. :D He's on a medium sized tug right now. His grip was a little blah yesterday (for him), but I don't think chewing on a frozen (whole) rabbit for an hour and a half yesterday helped any. It was his first whole prey meal. Whack me with a newspaper.

dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » March 13th, 2007, 4:28 pm

:) Where did the name Waffles come from?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby dogged » March 13th, 2007, 7:01 pm

The dark recesses of my mind :o

No, really, though...When he does his little kidney bean dance, he makes this noise that sounds like he's saying "waffles." :lol:

'Nother pic, while I'm at it...

A bite and miss (drive building)...

dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby msvette2u » March 13th, 2007, 8:34 pm

Very cool dog :)
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 13th, 2007, 8:45 pm

He is adorable!!! I didn't know you had a boxer!! I love boxers!! Don't you have a wolfhound too?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby randi81 » March 13th, 2007, 9:22 pm

On March 13 2007, 6:01 PM, dogged wrote:The dark recesses of my mind :o
No, really, though...When he does his little kidney bean dance, he makes this noise that sounds like he's saying "waffles." :lol:]

don't feel bad, i have a dog named poptart. :|
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » March 14th, 2007, 7:51 am

On March 13 2007, dogged wrote:No, really, though...When he does his little kidney bean dance, he makes this noise that sounds like he's saying "waffles." :lol:

And eveyone thinks I need meds? :prescription:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » March 14th, 2007, 8:23 am

He's very handsome :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby SisMorphine » March 14th, 2007, 9:57 am

On March 13 2007, 6:01 PM, dogged wrote:When he does his little kidney bean dance, he makes this noise that sounds like he's saying "waffles." :lol:

lol

You usually don't see brindle boxers in red or orange, they're usually a dark or black. He's gorgeous!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby luvmypitties » March 14th, 2007, 11:45 pm

On March 14 2007, 8:57 AM, SisMorphine wrote:
On March 13 2007, 6:01 PM, dogged wrote:When he does his little kidney bean dance, he makes this noise that sounds like he's saying "waffles." :lol:

lol

You usually don't see brindle boxers in red or orange, they're usually a dark or black. He's gorgeous!

Thats called a tiger brindle in boxer terms, the dog is more of a solid red with slight brindling in it. From the pictures it looks like thats what he is. I have the regular dark brindles.

My boxers do that dance too but we always said that the dogs were telling us to look at their nubs since we couldnt see that the 'tail' was wagging...lol
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby brooksybrooks1 » March 20th, 2007, 2:57 pm

whenever i see that coat i get a little sad because you don't see it that often but it was the coat of my last pit cle :(
very pretty though! i have a boxer at my work that's named pancake, no nickname, that's her real name-i love it! it's good to see a boxer working, i saw a boxer service dog in a restaurant recently and i loved it!
brooksybrooks1
Loyally Bully

Return to Sports