Are we there yet?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Emi » February 18th, 2006, 11:25 am

Is it time for Earl to be home yet ????

The two are starting to drive me NUTS , they know it's the weekend and they know it's time for Earl to take them places, and they are starting to be naughty as heck ... any one want a 10 month old kitten and a 23 month old Amstaff PLEASE :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby bullymommy » February 19th, 2006, 6:16 am

i would take the kitten but i think dan would have an issue with that LOL and we would take the amstaff and no one here would have an issue with that ;)
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Emi » February 19th, 2006, 8:32 am

Ah hehe :)

OH OH your the one who sells the candles just went and bought one , the cinnamon vanilla one ... wohooo :) :purpleBanana: :thumbsup:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 19th, 2006, 2:15 pm

14 candles, I am up to 14 now. Thank you very much Maryellen! one more obsession!! Actually I found a friend of a friend who was selling hre stock so I picked them up at a good price before she put the rest on ebay, most of the ones I have are votives. I now have Vanilla Sugar, Honeysuckle, Fields of Grass, Clean Sheets, Sunflower, Island Rain, Pillow Talk, Relaxing, Jasmine in Bloom, Creme brulle, Lavendar, Gardenia, Strudle and Spice and Cozy Cabin. I LOVE them but am not that crazy about the baking ones. Hopefully these will last me a while, I am out of money & cannot afford anymore!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » February 19th, 2006, 6:26 pm

heheheeee...your welcome everyone.. i figure if i have a fix you all have to get a fix too...... i have the ginger lime air freshner in my truck now.,... its AWESOME
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » February 19th, 2006, 8:59 pm

Oh no....I didn't realize they had car fresheners, too.......
Purple
I live here

Postby Maryellen » February 19th, 2006, 9:00 pm

yep, and room sprays also...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » February 19th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Maryellen wrote:yep, and room sprays also...

I am not a big fan of room sprays...but car air fresheners...my husband and I are junkies...there are always spares in the cupboard.....oh nooooo
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 19th, 2006, 10:02 pm

They also have scented bookmarks. be careful Purple, they are the devil. :devilWink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » February 19th, 2006, 10:52 pm

Car Freshners are made right here in Watertown! The tree kind. I grew up down the street from the original plant. :)
Romanwild
I live here

Postby bullymommy » February 20th, 2006, 4:54 pm

you guys have to thank ME for having me as a Gold Canyon seller shes the one who started it LOL Thank you ME!!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Off-Topic