ITS COLD

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby justalovepuppy » February 17th, 2006, 10:41 pm

it's cold today here in ottawa ontario. I am cuddled on the couch with my two fav. animals and beings in this world. Slim and Xena are my life, my pride, my joy and the reasons i get up in the mornings. I have so much respect and pride for my dogs and the crap they have been put thru. they give me courage and hope every day. They live thru torture and hell but live to lvoe again and trust again which is something i have never been able to do, and they have showed me this. they are my salvation So.. enough braggin about my doggies....
justalovepuppy
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » February 17th, 2006, 10:53 pm

LOL....working on getting banned at some other forum, aren't you!!!! I don't mean that in a bad way....you have a valid point..... :jerry:
Purple
I live here

Postby Romanwild » February 17th, 2006, 11:49 pm

O.K. Welcome to PBT but you need to give more of an intro then that! Read some of the others to get an idea of what were looking for. :wink:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 17th, 2006, 11:53 pm

Hey I know you!! ( I am the one who sent you the invite by the way!) Tell us a little more about yourself. We do that since there are sooo many people here from so many different boards & this way we get to know each other. We have a GREAT bunch of people here and I am glad to have the opportunity to meet so many new friends.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby justalovepuppy » February 18th, 2006, 9:27 pm

I don't care about getting banned at other forums, doesn't bother me much..people pick an choose their favourites the rest are crap. but any ways,.
My names Lisa, I rescued slim from London ontario when he was found in a basement nearly dead and living in his own filth. He had the will to live and i thank PC every day for bringing him and i together.We have since found out slim is epileptic and has been put on meds.. I found Xena on another pit bull forum (out of montral THANK YOU PL) when she was posted because she had to get out of her foster parents house ASAP because she was getting to be to much and people were scared of her because she was a pit. we have come to find out xena is partially blind from a severe beating she sustained from a home prior to living at her fosters. She was also adopted out once, but returned for a reason " She bit me" but xena has never even growled at me the wrong way. so i find it hard to believe, its jsut because her parents said PITBULL? i dont want that thing near this house. So i adopted her and it was the best thing i ever did. She's perfect not to big not to small and i am secure enough with myself to not judge my dogs but to love them for them as they come. Vet bills AND ALL.. I have bought my dogs a house because up here we have a BSL. which doesnt give us to much room to roam and i felt it ws safer for me to buy them a house then for them to suffer with a muzzle on.
I am currently in the process of moving again which is because my S/O's job is relocating us back to the niagara falls area.
I work for the government dealing with the military men and women of the world in Ottawa Ont. i am 21 years old, married for 3 years to a semi wonderful man :wink: (women you know what i mean) who adores the dogs as well. He is 29 years old, works for a distributing company in Ottawa Ont. as well.
I also rescued a german shepard named Buster who was nearly 6 weeks old left on the side of a road with his 9 BROTHERS, yes i said BROTHERS all 9. Adopted out, all utd on shots, all have since been fixed and living in great homes across ottawa and area. I also had a cat that a lady dropped off right infront of my eyes, dumped in the lobby of my old apartment building. I got her spayed and the lady 3 floors up adopted her. shes gotten fat and loving her home. I also found 2 guinea pigs roaming the streets of hamilton Ont. and i took them home, and they since have been adopted out as well. any thing else????? all within in the last year.
justalovepuppy
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » February 18th, 2006, 9:37 pm

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby justalovepuppy » February 18th, 2006, 9:39 pm

You can't fix stupid (Ron "tater salad" White)

I LOVE HIM!!!! them guys make me laugh so hard i cry.
justalovepuppy
Just Whelped

Postby justalovepuppy » February 18th, 2006, 9:39 pm

he was selling BOOTS!!!
justalovepuppy
Just Whelped

Postby CinderDee » February 19th, 2006, 6:18 pm

Hi Lisa,

I haven't seen you since PBP. I was just looking at Slim's original pic the other day when I was sorting my pic files.

Welcome! :D
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby justalovepuppy » February 19th, 2006, 6:55 pm

hey i am around.... it's nice to see you again as well. I have been to PBP a few times here and there, but lately with all the extra stuff going on i don't have much time. I barely have enough time for myself.
Speaking of slim i just took him for a run around town. Takes us a few extra minutes because he doesnt wanna go any where with a muzzle on and tries to take it off. it's my new years resolution and its coming along FaBULOUSLY.
justalovepuppy
Just Whelped

Postby CinderDee » February 19th, 2006, 7:17 pm

I can't stand the thought of any of them with a muzzle. :(

I hope you post pics of him! I'd love to see how he's doing.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby turtle » February 19th, 2006, 7:35 pm

Hi Lisa! Welcome!
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby justalovepuppy » February 19th, 2006, 11:41 pm

I hope you post pics of him! I'd love to see how he's doing

you better believe i will, i am a proud momma