He donates to Greyhound Rescue

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby msvette2u » March 3rd, 2007, 1:49 pm

http://myworld.ebay.com/joetriever
I ordered a pink 1" wide martingale/leash combo for Ronnie and a black 1" wide martingale/leash combo for Copper - I love them! They are really nice and this guy donates to Greyhound rescue. Very cool things.
I can't find 1" wide martingales in that small of a neck at any local stores and I hate using those thin things they sell at Petsmart and Petco.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 3rd, 2007, 2:37 pm

He's got some cute collars at pretty good prices too!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » March 3rd, 2007, 2:41 pm

Yeah I was looking again this am. I saw a rose combo set I'd love to have but none of my girls are that "feminine" so maybe I shouldn't get it. lol
I may start buying some of the collars to send home with people when they get a new dog from us. I love training leash manners w/martingales.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby katiek0417 » March 6th, 2007, 8:49 pm

These are really nice....I might order a couple for Dru and Asja...thank you for sharing the link...(and I love the donation part)
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby SisMorphine » March 8th, 2007, 2:12 am

Most of the Greyhound collar people make nice small collars (because of the Iggies and all). I love me some martingales . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby SpiritFngrz » March 8th, 2007, 11:57 am

Ooooh, I love the designs and the Easter ones are so cute! My husband would strangle me if I got that spoiled Miss Satin another collar.... lol
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby msvette2u » March 8th, 2007, 12:34 pm

On March 08 2007, SpiritFngrz wrote:Ooooh, I love the designs and the Easter ones are so cute! My husband would strangle me if I got that spoiled Miss Satin another collar.... lol

Well luckily, oftentimes husbands aren't that observant ;)
msvette2u
I live here

Return to Marketplace