Hello

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Chocolate Thunda » February 18th, 2006, 12:19 pm

This is the one and only infamous Chocolate Thunda! Just kidding. Hey Michelle just found your forum. Looks great. Everyone else hello....and if you know who I am.....it's ok you can run now.
"The likelihood of that being likely is unlikely"
Chocolate Thunda
Just Whelped

Postby bustersmama » February 18th, 2006, 12:20 pm

HI!

:D
bustersmama
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Romanwild » February 18th, 2006, 12:26 pm

Welcome!

We need more of an intro then that my friend. :D

Check out some of the others to get an idea. :)
Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 18th, 2006, 12:41 pm

Hey crazy man!! When are you coming through Dallas again? Sorry I wasn't able to meet up withyou & Nessa, hopefully next time I can.

Anyway, tell us more about you! We have many new memebrs from different boards & not everyone knows who we are ( crazy, I know) so we ask everyone do a short intro so we can all get to know one another.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Purple » February 18th, 2006, 12:43 pm

Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby Chocolate Thunda » February 18th, 2006, 12:45 pm

Romanwild wrote:Welcome!

We need more of an intro then that my friend. :D

Check out some of the others to get an idea. :)

Ha ha ha...... I saw that most of the members all know me but if I must here's a better intro.

Rings any bells. Anyway to those that do no tknow me this is Mr. Gator. He's a Gemini who enjoys long walks on the beach, and quiet dinners. His favorite color is blue and wait dogs can't see blue. No seriously this is my APBT. I need to post a few pics of my recent under takings. I am sitting for a friend. He has a 4 month old Watchdog/Edge female. (Something you might respect Charles) She's cute, but I'm the one house breaking her. I've been in the game.....no pun intended.... for going on 15 yrs. if any of you are ever anywhere near slOmaha, NE and need a Pit Fix......i'm the man to see.
Last edited by Chocolate Thunda on February 18th, 2006, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chocolate Thunda
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » February 18th, 2006, 12:48 pm

Oh, trust me, they are going to want more....how do you put your pants on, do you wear underwear, do you clip or bite your toenails......
Purple
I live here

Postby Chocolate Thunda » February 18th, 2006, 12:52 pm

Purple wrote:Oh, trust me, they are going to want more....how do you put your pants on, do you wear underwear, do you clip or bite your toenails......
I bite them then put them in a jar and watch them get hard. I've also found out that underwear get in the way on chili nights........so do pants for that matter. So if you ever look up and see a trucker w/ a really big grin on his face.......it's because he's naked from the waist down.
Chocolate Thunda
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » February 18th, 2006, 12:54 pm

Chocolate Thunda wrote:
Purple wrote:Oh, trust me, they are going to want more....how do you put your pants on, do you wear underwear, do you clip or bite your toenails......
I bite them then put them in a jar and watch them get hard. I've also found out that underwear get in the way on chili nights........so do pants for that matter. So if you ever look up and see a trucker w/ a really big grin on his face.......it's because he's naked from the waist down.

With only one hand on the wheel.......
Purple
I live here

Postby Purple » February 18th, 2006, 12:55 pm

Hey, your dog travels with you, too, right...I remember the story about how the door wasn't opened yet and Mr. Gator jumped into the door....was that you?
Purple
I live here

Postby Chocolate Thunda » February 18th, 2006, 12:55 pm

Purple wrote:
Chocolate Thunda wrote:

With only one hand on the wheel.......
Nah that would be unprofessional.....
Chocolate Thunda
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » February 18th, 2006, 12:57 pm

Only purple bites her toenails! She LOVES feet! In fact it is going to be a new board rule that EVERYONE needs to post a picture of their feet so she will feel loved.

Who said he drives with his hands??? :o

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Purple » February 18th, 2006, 12:57 pm

My brother drove for awhile....oh the stories he can tell.......
Purple
I live here

Postby Chocolate Thunda » February 18th, 2006, 1:00 pm

I'm selling my trucks........I'm burnt out. On the plus side I'll be a youth counselor.......pays not good but I'll be able to do this everyday

Chocolate Thunda
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » February 18th, 2006, 1:02 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Only purple bites her toenails! She LOVES feet! In fact it is going to be a new board rule that EVERYONE needs to post a picture of their feet so she will feel loved.

Who said he drives with his hands??? :o

You are so mean to me....I HATE FEET!
Purple
I live here

Postby Purple » February 18th, 2006, 1:03 pm

Chocolate Thunda wrote:I'm selling my trucks........I'm burnt out. On the plus side I'll be a youth counselor.......pays not good but I'll be able to do this everyday

Ahhh, time for a life change....good for you! It's really not always about the money!
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 18th, 2006, 1:03 pm

I'm only mean because i care. :hug3:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Purple » February 18th, 2006, 1:04 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:I'm only mean because i care. :hug3:

:chop:
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 18th, 2006, 1:33 pm

I think it is soo cool that I get to be the mean mod now!!! Woohoo!! All my hopes & dreams have been realized!! :headbanger:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » February 18th, 2006, 2:54 pm

His favorite color is blue and wait dogs can't see blue.

That's funny! I am teaching boxing at a teen center and one of the kids said his friend had a pit that would go after anyone wearing blue. I said I don't believe that dogs can tell. :rolleyes2: Of course he was owned by a "blood".

I need to post a few pics of my recent under takings. I am sitting for a friend. He has a 4 month old Watchdog/Edge female. (Something you might respect Charles)

With the extra watchdog she must have a big noggin! :o

Welcome to the forum!
Romanwild
I live here

Next

Return to Introductions