Who let the dogs out

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby TANK » February 22nd, 2007, 12:21 pm

Tell them Tankerdanker referred you an recieve a discount

http://garciasdogaccs.com/

if you do make a purchase please let me know
TANK
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » February 22nd, 2007, 1:56 pm

ooooh I LOVE that grey ostrich leather collar!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby luvmypitties » February 23rd, 2007, 1:30 am

Not a big fan of leather period... but they look like nice collars. some of them have some crazy spikes on them though!!! Think it would be dangerous for a dog to wear one or 2 inch spikes.....
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » February 23rd, 2007, 2:03 am

On February 23 2007, 12:30 AM, luvmypitties wrote:Not a big fan of leather period... but they look like nice collars. some of them have some crazy spikes on them though!!! Think it would be dangerous for a dog to wear one or 2 inch spikes.....

You actually have to check your state and local laws regarding spikes like that. I know in MA they're illegal if they're over 1" (I believe that's the number, it might even be 1/2" I can't remember) as they are considered a weapon and you can be arrested for wearing them out in public (though usually they just confiscate them).
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Marinepits » February 23rd, 2007, 9:24 am

On Fri, Feb 23 2007, 1:03 AM, SisMorphine wrote: you can be arrested for wearing them out in public (though usually they just confiscate them).

Why, Sis! Just how do you know this? :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby iluvk9 » February 23rd, 2007, 9:59 am

On February 23 2007, Marinepits wrote:
On Fri, Feb 23 2007, 1:03 AM, SisMorphine wrote: you can be arrested for wearing them out in public (though usually they just confiscate them).

Psst...I have the photos of her...
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » February 23rd, 2007, 10:06 am

On February 23 2007, 8:24 AM, Marinepits wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you all, but nothing so scandalous. One night I had to fill in at the front desk of the nightclub I worked at for a punk show. We always had a cop positioned at the front with us and she was confiscating the spiked collars and made someone sit and unscrew them out of his leather jacket and explained to me why. It's not illegal to sell them just to be in posession of them. :|
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby randi81 » February 23rd, 2007, 3:55 pm

On February 23 2007, 12:30 AM, luvmypitties wrote:Not a big fan of leather period... but they look like nice collars. some of them have some crazy spikes on them though!!! Think it would be dangerous for a dog to wear one or 2 inch spikes.....

i'm not big on leather, either.. but i DO like the leather harness. i'd buy one but i'm trying to steer saydee AWAY from pulling.. heheheh.
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby TANK » February 24th, 2007, 5:17 am

On February 23 2007, 12:30 AM, luvmypitties wrote: Dont fight them, Fight for them!

TANK
Just Whelped

Return to Marketplace