silly sisters.

Postby randi81 » February 21st, 2007, 10:57 pm

my 13y/o foster sister, cheyenne...
we locked her inside saydee's crate.

cheyenne's 5y/o sister, sierra... (also my foster sister)
wake up, it's time to open presents!!

cheyenne, my mama, + myself...
forcing her to wear reindeer antlers.
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby SisMorphine » February 22nd, 2007, 12:30 am

I always thought that a crate would be a great place for a child . . .

lol
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby luvmypitties » February 22nd, 2007, 12:43 am

i agree on that one...lol.

The girls are cute though.
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby randi81 » February 22nd, 2007, 12:50 am

On February 21 2007, 11:43 PM, luvmypitties wrote:i agree on that one...lol.

they ARE cute, i adore them.. but they are going home in april, after living with us for 3 years. :cry: :cry: :cry:
their dad is an IDIOT, + the girls DO NOT want to go back to him, but unfortunately the judge didn't care about their opinions. sierra, the 5yr old used to despise my mom.. she called her "the mother". it's taken a LOT of work, but she's come around. when they left their dad, they were 2 + 10. cheyenne is a bratty, mouthy, spoiled rotten TEENAGER, + i honestly don't think their dad will be able to handle her. he keeps saying that all he wants is for the girls to be happy, + if staying here makes them happy.. then he's okay with it. so, my mom's gonna try + see how he REALLY feels, + if he'll share custody or something. :|
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby luvmypitties » February 22nd, 2007, 12:54 am

I wish you guys all the luck and forthe girls I hope everything turns out good for them.
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » February 22nd, 2007, 12:54 am

On February 21 2007, 11:50 PM, randi81 wrote:
On February 21 2007, 11:43 PM, luvmypitties wrote:i agree on that one...lol.

they ARE cute, i adore them.. but they are going home in april, after living with us for 3 years. :cry: :cry: :cry:
their dad is an IDIOT, + the girls DO NOT want to go back to him, but unfortunately the judge didn't care about their opinions. sierra, the 5yr old used to despise my mom.. she called her "the mother". it's taken a LOT of work, but she's come around. when they left their dad, they were 2 + 10. cheyenne is a bratty, mouthy, spoiled rotten TEENAGER, + i honestly don't think their dad will be able to handle her. he keeps saying that all he wants is for the girls to be happy, + if staying here makes them happy.. then he's okay with it. so, my mom's gonna try + see how he REALLY feels, + if he'll share custody or something. :|

That's really rough. My good friend's parents have fostered since we were little, and I remember some issues similar to that, where the kids have to go back to their parents who are really not suitable. It sucks.

Hopefully your mom can get some sort of joint custody.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby randi81 » February 22nd, 2007, 12:57 am

On February 21 2007, 11:54 PM, luvmypitties wrote:I wish you guys all the luck and forthe girls I hope everything turns out good for them.

thanks. :)
-Randi.

randi81
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 22nd, 2007, 9:22 am

You have a lovely family! I hope everything works out for the girls.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby cheekymunkee » February 22nd, 2007, 11:53 am

What beautiful kids! I hope your mom gets to keep them.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » February 22nd, 2007, 2:30 pm

Dang that sucks having to go through all that, especially for the kids. Good luck with that. The pics are cute too! :)
Jenn
undecided

Return to Two Legged Family Members