RIP Noah

Postby luvmypitties » February 21st, 2007, 10:17 am

You guys can bash all you want but I know we are good dog owners and accidents happen.

Noah got hit by a car this morning. My dad was in the garage and Noah was running around the front yard just like any other morning and 2 stray dogs went running by and Noah went after them. Noah was stopped by a car and they never stopped to find us or to see if the dog was fine. My dad didnt hear anything and whistled for Noah but he never came. I stayed out in the yard for about an hour with him until my mom came and pryed me off of him.
You are free now Noah, free from the limits of the body. There are lots of lakes, rivers and ponds where you are now. There are laser pointers that run for hours on end and the people holding them dont get tired of moving them around before you do. There are tons of balls, and trees for you to jump into. There are other dogs for you to play with. Everything you need is there. And one day we will be there to get you. You are greatly loved and missed already! Your cute face with the dorky expression will be missed the most next to you antics that made us laugh so hard! you were a good boy Noah!

Now my turn... why did this happen? Why me? Why him? Why not one of the stray dogs? Why our dog? Why? How am I supposed to take him kyaking or swimming in the river behind the house when it gets warm? Who is going to make us laugh by running into the wall after the laser pointer? Who is going to jump into trees to get birds or sicks that he thinks might be in there? Who is going to be the sweet boy who lays at my feet while I type on the ocmputer? Who is going to be my dad's best friend? I dont understand. I still dont believe he is gone. Its like a dream a horrible nightmare. Our Noah is gone, gone forever! I cant stop crying. I want him back. When I laid out there with him I so wanted him to just wake up. He didnt look dead. He looked like he was sleeping. Nothing was wrong with him. He was my Noah. I want him back. sorry for my rambling I am so upset and I cant stop crying.
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » February 21st, 2007, 10:45 am

:cry: I am so so sorry.

Peace, peace! he is not dead, he doth not sleep,
He hath awaken'd from the dream of life

-Percy Bysshe Shelly "Adonais"
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby cheekymunkee » February 21st, 2007, 11:54 am

I am so sorry. Run free sweet Noah :groupHug:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » February 21st, 2007, 11:57 am

I am so sorry-RIP Sweet Boy.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby mnp13 » February 21st, 2007, 12:00 pm

I'm sorry for your loss.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 21st, 2007, 12:38 pm

I'm so sorry... RIP Sweet Noah. :cry:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby luvmypitties » February 21st, 2007, 12:42 pm

Thanks guys. It has been really hard. I have never lost one of my own pets and it had to be this one who was young and full of life. I feel as though I would ahve woke earlier I could have saved him. I wish there was something I could have done
Tina

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Purple » February 21st, 2007, 12:52 pm

I am so sorry for your loss.
Purple
I live here

Postby randi81 » February 21st, 2007, 1:02 pm

awe i'm sorry :cry: :hug3:
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby Jenn » February 21st, 2007, 1:18 pm

:( I'm sorry for your loss.
Jenn
undecided

Postby Hoyden » February 21st, 2007, 1:46 pm

I am sorry for your loss.

RIP Noah.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Kingsgurl » February 21st, 2007, 5:07 pm

Very sorry for your loss. RIP Noah.
Kingsgurl
Just Whelped

Postby Patch O' Pits » February 21st, 2007, 7:01 pm

I'm so very sorry for your loss :(
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » February 21st, 2007, 7:26 pm

:( I am so sorry. RIP Noah.
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby luvmypitties » February 22nd, 2007, 12:10 am

Thanks guys for being there for me. I was worried about posting it on here because of the words to follow on being a responsible pet owner. It was something my father did everyday with his dog and today something happened to change it. We have learned to not even take the well trained dogs off leash to potty anymore. They are all on leash. I really wanted people to just talk to about him because we all loved him so much. this is the first pet I have ever lost. i didnt know it was going to be this difficult.

I visited Noah's mom today. I sat with her and thanked her for the beautiful boy she gave us and that he was a good boy when he was with us. she seemed to know that something was wrong because she put her paw on my leg and sat there while I soaked her fur in tears. Its still doesnt feel real. Doesnt feel like he is gone even though i know he is. I miss him so much.
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Postby pauleydm » February 22nd, 2007, 12:45 am

Accidents happens. I am sorry for your loss. :(
My 6 pitties are named Aries, Capricorn, Leo, Pisces, Sagittarius and Virgo. Their big sister, a lab/dalmation, is named Gemini.
pauleydm
Just Whelped

Postby blayzeingsun » February 22nd, 2007, 3:34 pm

How sad I am so sorry for your loss.
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » February 22nd, 2007, 5:18 pm

OMG TINA! I am in tears!!! I am so sorry. I am pm'ing you my phone number. CALL ME.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby luvmyangels » February 22nd, 2007, 10:51 pm

I am so sorry!! :cry: RIP Noah.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » February 23rd, 2007, 10:09 am

How are you feeling today, Tina?

My feelings on the loss of one of our dogs is that with time, the pain you feel will lessen. It never goes away, it just becomes bearable, where you aren't crying every moment you think about Noah. :(

In a few weeks there will be a few seconds where you think of him and smile just a little at something he would do, or an expression he had. You might even laugh a little at his Labradork antics.

Please give my condolences to your family, and especially, your Dad.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Next

Return to Our Departed Friends