WTF?!?!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Big_Ant » February 16th, 2006, 1:07 pm

OK. It's 54 degrees outside. Not bad. But in my freakin' office it's got to be 35 degrees at the most!!!

Now, I'm not one to hate the cold. I actually love chilly nights, but it's not comfortable when you are working.

My knees are bad, and this cold is making them throb, and it's just generally uncomfortable. My eyes are dry and irritated because of the cold.

I can feel the AC, but my boss said it's the HEAT. That he looked and it's showing that the heat is on, but I think the system is just cold and hasn't heated up.

I'm wearing pants, and a light sweater, and I'm cold. And I never get cold.

Someone help me.

I've downed 3 cups of coffee already, and it's not helping.

:x

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 16th, 2006, 1:16 pm

My office is like that so I bought a small electric space heater, I even have it on in the summer sometimes. It'll be 120 outside & 20 below in here. I stay toasty warm with my trusty little heater!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jesseca » February 16th, 2006, 1:21 pm

Ours is the same way. In fact one half of the office is always cold and the other have is only mostly cold. We all have blankets and small heaters under our desks. We are in an old brick building though and I think it's so hard to regulate it. It's 26 right now here, so I'd take 54, :D
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Purple » February 16th, 2006, 8:09 pm

They call me the ice queen at work...I regulate the temperature in our store......it's a cool 63 degrees......oh yeah!!! Everyone is wearing sweaters, except me!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Sue » February 16th, 2006, 8:19 pm

For some reason, the executive part of the building is always just right :rolleyes2: , but the rest is either too hot or too cold... Gee, I wonder why...
Sue
Bull Meister

Return to Off-Topic