Lookee what I found!

Postby Miakoda » January 27th, 2007, 4:25 pm

On Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:42 pm, cheekymunkee wrote:Ok, the nose threw me off! Now where is that other girl? She makes me sad. :( I'm having to keep an eye on Amanda, she is 4'10" & has always been very thin and was always asked if she had an eating disorder, she ate like a horse but never gained. I told her to watch her eating because one day ( and it happened to me so I speak from experience :wink: ) it was going to sneak up on her. It did & she shot up to 122. We went on WW ( she more than me) and she has lost most of it but she s wanting to get back down to 95 & I do not want her to. She wants to look aneroxic without actually being anorexic she tells me. I have been keeping chocolate around the house to keep that from happening. :wink:

The other girl is my best friend, Amy. Her parents & my parents were friends before we were even born & we use to share a playpen together. :D To be honest, we weighed about the same in that pic, it's just she's about 6 inches taller than me (I hate being short :( ). Her mom is a stick figure & Amy & her sister are both that way genetically. However, she has put on the pounds as well & we are both in a size 8 now. We were both size 0-2s then (I still have those jeans, they are a 2......how depressing, huh).
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby iluvk9 » January 27th, 2007, 4:32 pm

Wait a minute. You are a size EIGHT and this is your biggest problem today? You may have to go on MY LIST, Missy.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Miakoda » January 27th, 2007, 4:40 pm

On Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:32 pm, iluvk9 wrote:Wait a minute. You are a size EIGHT and this is your biggest problem today? You may have to go on MY LIST, Missy.

:oops: I at least want to get back down to a 6, but preferably a 4. However, we are trying for baby #2 (no use of fertility drugs though...at least not yet anyways), so who knows how my plan will work out. :|
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2007, 4:54 pm

Amanda is wearing 3's & wanting to get back into 1's. WHY I don't know, she cold never find anythng to wear. For a loooong while she was in 00.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby luvmyangels » January 28th, 2007, 12:30 am

On January 27 2007, Miakoda wrote:
On Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:32 pm, iluvk9 wrote:Wait a minute. You are a size EIGHT and this is your biggest problem today? You may have to go on MY LIST, Missy.

:oops: I at least want to get back down to a 6, but preferably a 4. However, we are trying for baby #2 (no use of fertility drugs though...at least not yet anyways), so who knows how my plan will work out. :|

I have all my size 6's stored away in my attic waiting for me to fit back in them. :cry:
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » January 28th, 2007, 12:56 am

You people are far too thin. At my THINNEST I was a sickly size 7. I was healthy at a size 9 and when I look at the size 9 pics I still think I look sickly thin.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » January 28th, 2007, 3:16 pm

uh...

you are all VERY lucky that I don't ban you simply for thinking that a size 6 is "too big"

just fyi.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » January 28th, 2007, 7:11 pm

On January 28 2007, mnp13 wrote:uh...

you are all VERY lucky that I don't ban you simply for thinking that a size 6 is "too big"

just fyi.

LMAO

Finally, a voice of reason. :rock:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Favorite Kitty » January 30th, 2007, 10:54 am

i think a size 9, too. i have been all over the chart but i get most compliments when i am a 9ish. any smaller than that and there is nothing to you!
Favorite Kitty
The Mouse Whisperer

Previous

Return to Two Legged Family Members