Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby msvette2u » January 26th, 2007, 2:47 am

Very pretty!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » January 26th, 2007, 7:19 am

What a gorgeous photo!

I had to laugh at "old photo", though...my childhood photos are in black and white. THAT is old, honeybuns.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby cheekymunkee » January 26th, 2007, 11:23 am

Absolutly beautiful Mia.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » January 26th, 2007, 12:15 pm

It is a pretty picture. As a side note, that's the only picture I've ever seen of you that wasn't a side view, or your tongue wasn't hanging out. ;)
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » January 26th, 2007, 12:43 pm

On January 26 2007, Jenn wrote:It is a pretty picture. As a side note, that's the only picture I've ever seen of you that wasn't a side view, or your tongue wasn't hanging out. ;)

And I am guessing you two drink a lot together?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Purple » January 26th, 2007, 12:45 pm

On January 26 2007, Jenn wrote:It is a pretty picture. As a side note, that's the only picture I've ever seen of you that wasn't a side view, or your tongue wasn't hanging out. ;)

I'll second that!

Why hello there, hot mama!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Jenn » January 26th, 2007, 12:55 pm

On Friday, 26 January 2007, 11:43 AM, iluvk9 wrote:

And I am guessing you two drink a lot together?

No, lol. Just from pictures I've seen, that she's posted of herself.
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » January 26th, 2007, 1:11 pm

On January 26 2007, 10:15 AM, Jenn wrote:It is a pretty picture. As a side note, that's the only picture I've ever seen of you that wasn't a side view, or your tongue wasn't hanging out. ;)

Me too!!!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Asta » January 26th, 2007, 3:22 pm

Ooohhhh beautiful, you, the dress, the flowers, everything is beautiful :)

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby mnp13 » January 26th, 2007, 5:27 pm

you are lovely.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » January 26th, 2007, 5:34 pm

On January 26 2007, 11:15 AM, Jenn wrote:It is a pretty picture. As a side note, that's the only picture I've ever seen of you that wasn't a side view, or your tongue wasn't hanging out. ;)

Funny, but true.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby iluvk9 » January 26th, 2007, 5:53 pm

Can someone POST one of these tongue-hanging out photos?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Miakoda » January 26th, 2007, 7:52 pm

On Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:53 pm, iluvk9 wrote:Can someone POST one of these tongue-hanging out photos?

Will do! And yes, I was highly intoxicated in the following pic.........

And this is my best friend since diapers (we call ourselves twins as we think exactly alike......except she's afraid of pit bulls :| )
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby iluvk9 » January 26th, 2007, 8:26 pm

You do look alike! 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby luvmyangels » January 26th, 2007, 8:56 pm

You look beautiful in your wedding picture.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2007, 12:12 am

All this time I thought you were the one on the left! Girl if you EVER get thin again I will come over there & force feed you mud bugs!!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Miakoda » January 27th, 2007, 12:44 pm

On Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:12 pm, cheekymunkee wrote:All this time I thought you were the one on the left! Girl if you EVER get thin again I will come over there & force feed you mud bugs!!

LOL. I AM the girl in red! Silly silly girl......................

And the sad thing is that I weighed about 105 in that pic. I honestly thought I was horribly fat (many days I didn't even go to class & instead went & worked out despite having weights & cardio for soccer in the morning & practice in the afternoons) & that is around the time that the eating disorder really took over. Lemme find some more pics & scan them in, but at my lowest weight I was in the very low 90's. :(

Oh yeah, I had Rhinoplasty (aka nose job) done b/n those 2 pics. :oops: It had been broken 3 times & shortly after I broke it & fractured my cheekbone.....which now sports a nice plate in it. :wink:
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby iluvk9 » January 27th, 2007, 12:51 pm

On January 27 2007, Miakoda wrote:
On Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:12 pm, cheekymunkee wrote:All this time I thought you were the one on the left! Girl if you EVER get thin again I will come over there & force feed you mud bugs!!

LOL. I AM the girl in red! Silly silly girl......................

And the sad thing is that I weighed about 105 in that pic. I honestly thought I was horribly fat (many days I didn't even go to class & instead went & worked out despite having weights & cardio for soccer in the morning & practice in the afternoons) & that is around the time that the eating disorder really took over. Lemme find some more pics & scan them in, but at my lowest weight I was in the very low 90's. :(

Oh yeah, I had Rhinoplasty (aka nose job) done b/n those 2 pics. :oops: It had been broken 3 times & shortly after I broke it & fractured my cheekbone.....which now sports a nice plate in it. :wink:

We all know Cheeky drinks... :martini:

I can't believe you thought you were a chubba in that photo!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2007, 2:42 pm

Ok, the nose threw me off! Now where is that other girl? She makes me sad. :( I'm having to keep an eye on Amanda, she is 4'10" & has always been very thin and was always asked if she had an eating disorder, she ate like a horse but never gained. I told her to watch her eating because one day ( and it happened to me so I speak from experience :wink: ) it was going to sneak up on her. It did & she shot up to 122. We went on WW ( she more than me) and she has lost most of it but she s wanting to get back down to 95 & I do not want her to. She wants to look aneroxic without actually being anorexic she tells me. I have been keeping chocolate around the house to keep that from happening. :wink:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Next

Return to Two Legged Family Members