Looking for a dog coat.

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby z28mama8 » January 19th, 2007, 10:03 pm

Hi
ok i have a question, and i'm not sure it can be answered, but my husband and I are huge car fans, well chevy fans...he has a camaro that he drag races every summer...anyway, we go to car shows events and take the kids along...even the dog....but i was wondering if anyone knew of a place that sold custom dog coats...we want one that say chevy dog or something...is there any where i could find this...thanks :rock:
z28mama8
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » January 19th, 2007, 10:04 pm

I'm moving this to the marketplace, Noel makes dog coats and will be happy to assist you I'm sure.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » January 19th, 2007, 10:09 pm

My husband is a HUGE Chevy fan, I am not allowed to drive anything other than a Chevy or a GMC.

I saw some chevy fleece somewhere, I'll see if I can find some. If not I could do one with a chevy applique on it.

Ohhh, that just gave me another idea for a collar.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby z28mama8 » January 19th, 2007, 10:13 pm

On January 19 2007, 9:09 PM, Hoyden wrote:My husband is a HUGE Chevy fan, I am not allowed to drive anything other than a Chevy or a GMC.

I saw some chevy fleece somewhere, I'll see if I can find some. If not I could do one with a chevy applique on it.

Ohhh, that just gave me another idea for a collar.

oh yeah a collar would be a good idea!!! i know i would buy it :D ..thanks yeah let me know
z28mama8
Just Whelped

Postby Hoyden » January 19th, 2007, 10:55 pm

Design concept for a chevy collar. The bowtie would be centered on the back of the collar.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby z28mama8 » January 19th, 2007, 11:10 pm

On January 19 2007, 9:55 PM, Hoyden wrote:Image

Design concept for a chevy collar. The bowtie would be centered on the back of the collar.

that's awesome!!! perfect :D

how much??!!
z28mama8
Just Whelped

Postby Hoyden » January 19th, 2007, 11:21 pm

No idea right now. I am in the process of FINALLY building my web site, so I'm in no new order mode until February.

I'll announce when my site goes up and post coupon codes so you can take a PBT discount.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby z28mama8 » January 20th, 2007, 10:43 am

On January 19 2007, 10:21 PM, Hoyden wrote:No idea right now. I am in the process of FINALLY building my web site, so I'm in no new order mode until February.

I'll announce when my site goes up and post coupon codes so you can take a PBT discount.

Awesome I'll be looking forward to it...thanks again :D
z28mama8
Just Whelped

Postby a-bull » January 22nd, 2007, 9:22 am

On January 19 2007, z28mama8 wrote:Hi
ok i have a question, and i'm not sure it can be answered, but my husband and I are huge car fans, well chevy fans...he has a camaro that he drag races every summer...anyway, we go to car shows events and take the kids along...even the dog....but i was wondering if anyone knew of a place that sold custom dog coats...we want one that say chevy dog or something...is there any where i could find this...thanks :rock:

It's hard to find stuff with specific logos because of Trademark laws. If you hit-up any of the companies you like, you may find that some sell pet gear~for example I have seen some that sell travel mugs with their logo, blankets, sweatshirts, pens, etc. (BMW comes to mind).
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Sue » January 22nd, 2007, 9:49 am

On January 22 2007, 8:22 AM, a-bull wrote:
On January 19 2007, z28mama8 wrote:Hi

It's hard to find stuff with specific logos because of Trademark laws. If you hit-up any of the companies you like, you may find that some sell pet gear~for example I have seen some that sell travel mugs with their logo, blankets, sweatshirts, pens, etc. (BMW comes to mind).

Yeah, companies don't like it when little Joe Schmo decides to slap their logo on something and sell it without compensating them :)
Sue
Bull Meister

Return to Marketplace