Bull-Mastiff Buried ALIVE

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby seanandmikael » January 20th, 2007, 5:08 pm

http://www.wkrg.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WKRG/MGArticle/KRG_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149192666575 if you want do a search there for buried dog itll bring all the reports up
I saw this on the news and was in tears, how could someone do that to any dog and hes SO sweet looking! :( This happend in FL I hope they find this person and put them through that. :cuss: theere is more to the story but its just the same thing over and over this is from the 1st report on
1/16/07"You could see the dog ever once and a while. He was able to get his nose up in the small hole that was there." Melissa Vanderpool started heard a dog howl the night before. A search on Sunday and a look over the fence and that’s where their search ended. "You could see the nose of the dog periodically and you could hear him whimpering," says Vanderpool. A call to animal control and Officer Ginger Lee was soon on the scene; her supervisor says she dug through tears to free the dog

1/17/07
Still no arrests have been made in what one animal control officer called the worse case of animal cruelty he’d ever seen. The Bull Mastiff mix was buried alive over the weekend and rescued Sunday. He continues to improve at a Pensacola veterinarian clinic and has even picked up a nickname, “Lazarusâ€
RIP Lexie we will always miss you and your 'whip' tail!!
seanandmikael
Just Whelped

Postby seanandmikael » January 20th, 2007, 5:14 pm

SORRY i saw this story was already posted im a lil slow and i didnt look past the 1st few topics SORRY
RIP Lexie we will always miss you and your 'whip' tail!!
seanandmikael
Just Whelped

Return to Pit Bull news and BSL