ASR Boston Terrier?

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby dogged » January 9th, 2007, 11:35 am

dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby luvmypitties » January 9th, 2007, 11:39 am

I bet those little dogs would be great at it since they are bity things already... especially those ankle biters!!!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby mnp13 » January 9th, 2007, 11:44 am

AWESOME!!!!!

A French Bulldog competed at FrostBite last year as well.

http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=4560
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » January 9th, 2007, 12:00 pm

TOO cute!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » January 9th, 2007, 2:52 pm

Yep, I could see Ronnie doing that!!!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby TBF » January 9th, 2007, 6:32 pm

There was/is a Puli that competes in French Ring. I can not remember where I seen the pictures of it. It might have been on Dr P's site
TBF
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby katiek0417 » January 11th, 2007, 7:44 am

This doesn't surprise me....terriers have a ton of drive!!!

I've been looking into patterdales. They're like Jack Russel's on crack. I know someone in PSA who has one...and while he doesn't do bite work with it, he had it out at the recent training weekend, and he was just using the flirt pole with it....This dog was jumping 5-6 feet in the air going after the rag!!!!

My biggest problem with getting one: they kill small animals (they were designed to do this)...so, I'm not sure what it would do to my cats....
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby TBF » January 11th, 2007, 1:05 pm

On January 11 2007, 6:44 AM, katiek0417 wrote:This doesn't surprise me....terriers have a ton of drive!!!

I've been looking into patterdales. They're like Jack Russel's on crack. I know someone in PSA who has one...and while he doesn't do bite work with it, he had it out at the recent training weekend, and he was just using the flirt pole with it....This dog was jumping 5-6 feet in the air going after the rag!!!!

My biggest problem with getting one: they kill small animals (they were designed to do this)...so, I'm not sure what it would do to my cats....

I know a few people with Patts. They use them to hunt, and are kenneled when not hunting/exercising/socializing. There are a lot of Patts that weight pull in IWPA, and do very well. I do not know if I would risk a cat around one They can also be very dog aggressive if not kept active.
TBF
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby katiek0417 » January 11th, 2007, 3:54 pm

On January 11 2007, 12:05 PM, TBF wrote:
On January 11 2007, 6:44 AM, katiek0417 wrote:This doesn't surprise me....terriers have a ton of drive!!!

I know a few people with Patts. They use them to hunt, and are kenneled when not hunting/exercising/socializing. There are a lot of Patts that weight pull in IWPA, and do very well. I do not know if I would risk a cat around one They can also be very dog aggressive if not kept active.

The ones that I've been looking at are hunting lines. We have friends who are breeding them, and the adults are laid back and CAN be in the house when not working. They told me that the biggest thing is to introduce the puppy to the cats (and let them grow up with them), as well letting them get to know the dogs....

Luckily, Greg wants to use it for hunting (I want it more as a pet)....
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby mnp13 » January 11th, 2007, 5:21 pm

Katrina, you know I love ya, but you are insane! I mean that in the nicest way possible!!!

How many dogs do you have??!? lol

And I love Patterdales!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby katiek0417 » January 11th, 2007, 8:32 pm

On January 11 2007, 4:21 PM, mnp13 wrote:Katrina, you know I love ya, but you are insane! I mean that in the nicest way possible!!!

How many dogs do you have??!? lol

And I love Patterdales!

Well, we have 5 adult dogs of our own, 1 puppy that is mine, and currently we have the 5 newborns, TJ (who I'm working in the 3's), and Carson (Sacha's boyfriend)
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Return to Sports