Poor Miss Dottie ...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Emi » February 13th, 2006, 9:04 pm

Poor Miss Dottie is at the door waiting on Earl to come home , shes just sniffing away , she didn't want nothing to do with Earl this morning when he was telling her he was leaving , and now she's looking for him to come home from work oh poor girlie ... :cry:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 13th, 2006, 9:16 pm

Poor baby, she must have known he was leaving. Munkee knows what suit cases mean. The last time my daughter was away Justice ate a pair of her panites every day she was gone. How long is he going to be gone?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Emi » February 13th, 2006, 9:18 pm

Yep she knows what that suit case means esp after those huge trips we took last summer ...

He'll be home on Sunday he went to Brussels Belgium ...

He only has 3 days of work to do , so he'll go sight seeing a couple days I guess , hehe cost to much to not spend a few days there ...

But he had to leave out of Newark , and his plane was like 40 minutes late getting in which wasn't to bad ...

I hate when he travels over seas and to NYC ..

hehe your poor daughter , she'll have to buy panties just for them to destroy lol
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Purple » February 13th, 2006, 10:01 pm

At least he got out of Newark. My friend's father was going to Russia and his flight was cancelled!
Purple
I live here

Postby Emi » February 13th, 2006, 11:29 pm

acks Purple sorry to hear that ... :(
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Emi » February 14th, 2006, 4:43 am

MIss Dottie's daddy just called from Brussels , saying he got there ok , hehe said he was taking a shower then had to head to work , poor guy he's been up since 7am yesterday morning for him , then will have to work ... he's gonna be beyond tired when he finally goes to sleep .. :o
Emi
Full of Bully

Return to Off-Topic