Some PSA pics

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby kogeki » January 4th, 2007, 12:47 am

Before we moved from Philadelphia to Tennessee we had our Loki working in PSA. She loved it and was excellent at it. She bites deep and hard. We need to work on OB though. She gets waaaay too excited when the decoy comes out. We hope to get her back into it soon once things have settled from the move. Well anyways I thought I would post some of her pics from this past summer

Lovin on daddy after a job well done

Pulling some weight. Don't laugh, the harness was a loaner. Loki's is much cooler. :)

kogeki
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » January 4th, 2007, 12:54 am

Were you training with a PSA club? Which one?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby kogeki » January 4th, 2007, 12:58 am

On January 03 2007, 11:54 PM, mnp13 wrote:Were you training with a PSA club? Which one?

Yes, Upper Bucks Working Dogs. I was not very happy with them and left.
kogeki
Just Whelped

Postby katiek0417 » January 4th, 2007, 4:29 am

On January 03 2007, 11:58 PM, kogeki wrote:
On January 03 2007, 11:54 PM, mnp13 wrote:Were you training with a PSA club? Which one?

I'm sorry to hear that...Greg and I went to their trial this past year...I probably met you. Where in Tennessee are you? Will you try to do PSA while there? Who will you be training with? Not sure if you know that Matt Faccinto is there (PSA decoy and new Asst Midwest Rep)...if you're interested:

http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby kogeki » January 4th, 2007, 7:12 am

On January 04 2007, 3:29 AM, katiek0417 wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that...Greg and I went to their trial this past year...I probably met you. Where in Tennessee are you? Will you try to do PSA while there? Who will you be training with? Not sure if you know that Matt Faccinto is there (PSA decoy and new Asst Midwest Rep)...if you're interested:

Hey, nah we didn't go to the past trial. We are definately going to do PSA work here. Loki has been depresssed that she hasnt been able to bite any decoys, ha. Poor girl. Matt Faccinto is the exact person I will be going to. He seems like a great guy and knows his stuff. We just have alot of stuff going on since the move so once that calms down we'll be going. I have spoken with Matt already on a few occassions.

Thanks!
arrest this man, he talks in maths, he buzzes like a fridge, he's like a detuned radio.
kogeki
Just Whelped

Postby katiek0417 » January 4th, 2007, 7:58 am

On January 04 2007, 6:12 AM, kogeki wrote:
On January 04 2007, 3:29 AM, katiek0417 wrote:

Hey, nah we didn't go to the past trial. We are definately going to do PSA work here. Loki has been depresssed that she hasnt been able to bite any decoys, ha. Poor girl. Matt Faccinto is the exact person I will be going to. He seems like a great guy and knows his stuff. We just have alot of stuff going on since the move so once that calms down we'll be going. I have spoken with Matt already on a few occassions.

Thanks!

Matt's a great person! And he really knows what he's doing with dogs! He has a touch, and I know that he trained with someone I highly respect as a trainer (Dominick Donovan) - I'm sure with him you'll be able to do a ton of stuff with Loki!!!

Good luck - and please keep us posted on Loki's progress (and hopefully we'll see you both on the trial field soon)!!!
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby cheekymunkee » January 5th, 2007, 11:08 am

She looks like she is having a blast!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to Sports