The faces behind the names... Member photo thread

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby mnp13 » May 5th, 2006, 10:01 am

call2arms wrote:Especially when there's dog snot on the lenses...

:fastRoll:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby call2arms » May 5th, 2006, 10:17 am

I swear, every single time I sit down to lace my shoes, Jessie gets all happy and wiggly, tries to lick my eyeballs, but just ends up squishing her nose on my glasses.

I'm really thinking of getting contacts...
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » May 5th, 2006, 10:30 am

call2arms wrote:I swear, every single time I sit down to lace my shoes, Jessie gets all happy and wiggly, tries to lick my eyeballs, but just ends up squishing her nose on my glasses.

I'm really thinking of getting contacts...

This is exactly the reason that I mostly just wear them when I'm NOT at home. I usually get home and take them off as soon as I let the dogs out of their crates. Luckily, my vision is not so bad that I need to wear them all the time. It would drive me nuts!
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby Asta » May 5th, 2006, 11:45 am

Not to mention when they get all excited and wants to kiss and ends upp headbutting you instead which means wonky fitting of the glasses which drives me nuts! So Contacts for me :)
Nice glasses on you though :)!

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby SisMorphine » May 5th, 2006, 11:46 am

I can't wear contacts. I have chronic dry eye. I also can't see squat if I take my glasses off, I'm super blind. Plus I just look weird without my glasses!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby SisMorphine » May 5th, 2006, 11:53 am

Some impromptu shots from when my friends came up to visit last summer (or was it the summer before?) to do a photo shoot.

Me contemplating a vine, apparently:

The best candid ever!

Oh, to clarify, my friends were the ones doing the photoshoot, I had just brought them to the location since they don't live around here. Zale, the photographer, had just randomly snapped some shots of me while we were walking around as he does mostly nudes, and no one wants to see me like that!!

But if anyone is interested in seeing his work, feel free to PM me for the website. It amazing stuff.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » May 5th, 2006, 12:15 pm

Those photos are amazing!!
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby Asta » May 5th, 2006, 12:20 pm

Cool pics AND a cool house!

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby luvmyangels » May 5th, 2006, 12:24 pm

Really nice pics. Great background.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Hoyden » May 5th, 2006, 12:35 pm

SisMorphine wrote:Some impromptu shots from when my friends came up to visit last summer (or was it the summer before?) to do a photo shoot.

Me contemplating a vine, apparently:

The best candid ever!

Oh, to clarify, my friends were the ones doing the photoshoot, I had just brought them to the location since they don't live around here. Zale, the photographer, had just randomly snapped some shots of me while we were walking around as he does mostly nudes, and no one wants to see me like that!!

But if anyone is interested in seeing his work, feel free to PM me for the website. It amazing stuff.

Where is that??
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby SisMorphine » May 5th, 2006, 1:04 pm

Castle Hill. We can break away and walk the grounds this weekend if you want. It's like 10 minutes from here, in Ipswich.
SisMorphine

Postby Hoyden » May 5th, 2006, 1:09 pm

SisMorphine wrote:Castle Hill. We can break away and walk the grounds this weekend if you want. It's like 10 minutes from here, in Ipswich.

Sounds like a good idea.

There is a photo contest that I want to enter so I need some good back grounds to even be competative.

I'll have to bring some chocolate to bribe the Gremlin and cheese for Birdie.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby call2arms » May 5th, 2006, 2:38 pm

Cool pics Sis... I'd like to see that place.

Sepia pictures really seem to become more and more popular ( I used to work in a photo plant... Meh.)

Here's one of me with the glasses. Don't mind the crazy eyes, I actually just don't really like having my picture taken (or taking pics of me just for showing off my beautiful grasses... lol)Image

Oh yeah, and the black booger coming out of my nose... It's not snot, it's a piercing. I usually wear my retainer up in my nose, but it's unhappy right now so I let it "air out"...
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » May 5th, 2006, 3:05 pm

lol

I love bangs, but I'm just on of those people who could NEVER have bangs. Hmmmph. :cheeky3:
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby mnp13 » May 5th, 2006, 3:33 pm

SisMorphine wrote:he does mostly nudes, and no one wants to see me like that!!

There was a time when our body type was the definition of beauty... I just needed to be born a few hundred years ago!!!!

One of the best ad campaigns I have seen in a long time
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby call2arms » May 5th, 2006, 3:59 pm

You know what? I don't really know if I do pull off the bang thing, so...
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby satanscheerleader » May 5th, 2006, 4:08 pm

I always wanted bangs as a kid instead of the Marcia Brady hair. Now I've got them! :D
Last edited by satanscheerleader on May 5th, 2006, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby girlie » May 5th, 2006, 5:42 pm

I did it!!!! I died my hair.... (no more barbie doll comments WOOHOO!!!)

.....now to find a camera :(

Oh and satan and call, i totally wish i could pull off that look, very pretty ladies.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » May 5th, 2006, 9:30 pm

satanscheerleader wrote:I always wanted bangs as a kid instead of the Marcia Brady hair. Now I've got them! :D

No wonder your children are so beautiful!
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby satanscheerleader » May 5th, 2006, 10:51 pm

:oops:
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery and Cinema