The faces behind the names... Member photo thread

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby DemoDick » March 22nd, 2009, 9:43 am

demolitionic wrote:I grew out of that by 18.

I just want an eccentric boy in a quirky hat and chucks who can maybe play a guitar or something. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?

it would also help if he wasn't a raging alcoholic.

LOL. Chucks are for dirty, malnourished hippies or 60's era basketball players. Unless you happen to use them for strength training, in which case they're ok. Monochrome black, laced loose, and for God's sake keep them from getting smelly.

Vibram Five Fingers are the ultimate, but they cost over twice as much as Chucks and elicit pretty odd looks.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby Marinepits » March 22nd, 2009, 9:59 am

>( HEY! I have about 15 pairs of Chucks and I'm as far from being a hippy or basketball player as anyone can get! And not a one of them are smelly.

Chucks are COOL.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby DemoDick » March 22nd, 2009, 10:02 am

Marinepits wrote:>( HEY! I have about 15 pairs of Chucks and I'm as far from being a hippy or basketball player as anyone can get! And not a one of them are smelly.

Chucks are COOL.

I have Chucks as well. Best squatting shoes ever. You're (a) not a hippy, and (b) your Chucks are clean, so you're all set.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby demolitionic » March 22nd, 2009, 3:25 pm

Marinepits wrote:>( HEY! I have about 15 pairs of Chucks and I'm as far from being a hippy or basketball player as anyone can get! And not a one of them are smelly.

Chucks are COOL.

Dreamiest boy I ever saw was in green Chucks.

Wanted ta lick em.
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 22nd, 2009, 4:50 pm

WTF are Chucks?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Marinepits » March 22nd, 2009, 4:54 pm

Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Cult37 » March 22nd, 2009, 5:32 pm

demolitionic wrote:I'm just sayin ...

I may not be a cougar (I say with claw fingers and I growl) ... I'm 22 and I have a great ass. What do I get?

Ummmmm, I Wear chucks too!

Hmmmmm... what would you like exactly? :wave2:

PS. ladies, girls, cougars don't fight.
Cult37
Just Whelped

Postby demolitionic » March 22nd, 2009, 5:48 pm

Cult37 wrote:

I may not be a cougar (I say with claw fingers and I growl) ... I'm 22 and I have a great ass. What do I get?

:squint:

What color are your Chucks, are you an alcoholic, do you have any musical or vehicular inclinations, how tall are you, and would Liz have any reason to know yer social security number?
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 22nd, 2009, 6:31 pm

demolitionic wrote:...and would Liz have any reason to know yer social security number?

:wave2:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Cult37 » March 22nd, 2009, 11:16 pm

Cult37 wrote:

What color are your Chucks, are you an alcoholic, do you have any musical or vehicular inclinations, how tall are you, and would Liz have any reason to know yer social security number?

Black chucks
No alcohol problems I rarely drink
I LOVE music, but I recognize that I am not very good at playing I own two guitars and a bass but suck at nearly all three
I LOVED my jeep till some bitch rear ended it and sent poor molly to the vehicular rainbow bridge now she is crawling over rocks and through mud... I am a little anal about my car, i wash it every week, and I detail it once a month...
I hope she doesn't know my Soc... that would be creepy...

and since I am being grilled, about everything I smoke camels Im 6'2" 235, I like my jeans a little tight, I like my music loud (I am a sound engineer and tech) but not enough business to do it full time... and I talk a good game to the ladies but I am difficult in person mostly because I turn into a shy little boy when I see a pretty girl.
Cult37
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » March 22nd, 2009, 11:23 pm

Cult37 wrote:I LOVED my jeep till some bitch rear ended it and sent poor molly to the vehicular rainbow bridge now she is crawling over rocks and through mud...

What kind of Jeep did you have? I have a 2005 Wrangler Rubicon. :dance:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BullyLady » March 22nd, 2009, 11:39 pm

Cult37 wrote: I like my music loud (I am a sound engineer and tech) but not enough business to do it full time...

Did you go to school for it? My husband went to the Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences in Phoenix but ended up hating the "business" part of it.
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby demolitionic » March 23rd, 2009, 12:27 am

Cult37 wrote:
Black chucks
No alcohol problems I rarely drink
I LOVE music, but I recognize that I am not very good at playing I own two guitars and a bass but suck at nearly all three
I LOVED my jeep till some bitch rear ended it and sent poor molly to the vehicular rainbow bridge now she is crawling over rocks and through mud... I am a little anal about my car, i wash it every week, and I detail it once a month...
I hope she doesn't know my Soc... that would be creepy...

and since I am being grilled, about everything I smoke camels Im 6'2" 235, I like my jeans a little tight, I like my music loud (I am a sound engineer and tech) but not enough business to do it full time... and I talk a good game to the ladies but I am difficult in person mostly because I turn into a shy little boy when I see a pretty girl.

Do you wear goofy hats, and could you be persuaded into green chucks?
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby Cult37 » March 23rd, 2009, 2:09 am

I don't mind either end of the sound business, but there isnt enough to do round where I am to make a living off of it, I didnt go to school, I got my start by building sound systems in little import tuner cars, it wasn't long after I won a sound comp by playing johnny cash at 147 Db in a soft top jeep that I got asked to do in house sound systems and what not untill I got to college and got hired to run sound boards for all the college performances and events, so I have a tech degree without that being my major if just experience counts...

I had a 91 wrangler yj sahara, I had a three inch lift dana 60s full offroad suspension package custom bumpers frnt and rear custom lighting I did all the electric work myself, I had about 9000 watts of sound system through two batteries four capacitors four amps and 12 speakers, it was literally a field party on wheels

I do not wear goofy hats nor am I willing to consider it, and given the choice I would own every color of chucks I could an I would coordinate it to my outfit daily but as it stands I am poor and cannot affor to have 37 pairs of chucks, so I wear what I can. in short yes I could wear green chucks...

by the way besides a nice ass what exactly are you bringing to the the table?
Cult37
Just Whelped

Postby KJS » March 23rd, 2009, 12:57 pm

Hey I smell some internet dating going on here! :mrgreen:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby airwalk » March 23rd, 2009, 1:02 pm

*sniff...sniff* yep internet love is in the air. Go Amanda!
airwalk
I live here

Postby demolitionic » March 23rd, 2009, 1:04 pm

lmfao

amanda does not innanet date :squint:

I needs my lovin in daily doses on the regular :giggle:
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby Tubular Toby » March 23rd, 2009, 2:34 pm

I decided guys are not worth fighting over a long time ago.

I also have no idea what I am looking for. Haha
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby demolitionic » March 23rd, 2009, 2:41 pm

Tubular Toby wrote:I decided guys are not worth fighting over a long time ago.

I also have no idea what I am looking for. Haha

Oh man, do I ever agree.

You wanna go eat ice cream and talk about how much they suck? :mrgreen:
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby Cult37 » March 23rd, 2009, 2:42 pm

Cult37 wrote:
by the way besides a nice ass what exactly are you bringing to the the table?
Cult37
Just Whelped

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery and Cinema