Ino's tough days( very pic heavy)

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Ino » September 11th, 2011, 6:02 pm

So, I haven't posted pics in a while as Ino and I (really just I have been, but he likes to think he has it rough)have been busy but here are some snapshots of what he has been up to....

SWIMMING!!!!!! Swimming, and more swimming!!!

Tending to 3 foster kittens for me-

Gardening-
Football-

And the worst thing in the world, waking up early-
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 11th, 2011, 6:15 pm

I love those pictures! For a beast of a boy, he's pretty active!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Ino » September 11th, 2011, 6:31 pm

Thanks, Liz! He is a perfect balance of energetic and calm. He can romp with the best of them outside and come in and becomes an area rug. I am puppy sitting right now, and I feel for Ino because the pup does not slow down inside and it exhausts Ino. Makes me realize how good I had it when Ino was a pup. He was pretty calm and not destructive. He also caught on with the housebreaking thing real fast. I was so lucky with him. He really is the perfect dog :D for me because if I want to sleep in, he is all for it, but when I have to get up and go- he is willing to do that too.
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » September 11th, 2011, 6:35 pm

Hahahahahahaha...the mid-swim shaking pics just made me laugh and laugh. He's a goof, I love him!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Ino » September 11th, 2011, 6:55 pm

He cracks me up all the time too, Erin. He's a trip, that is for sure!! In the last pic of him swimming, he is trying to use his hind legs to locate the frizbee that sank to the bottom of the pool. He is pretty clever (sometimes that is not a good thing :wink: ).
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 11th, 2011, 7:29 pm

lol I thought he was sinking without his life jacket!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » September 11th, 2011, 7:39 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:lol I thought he was sinking without his life jacket!

Me too! I had to come back for a laugh again...:lol:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby Ino » September 11th, 2011, 7:51 pm

LOL- no, he is surprisingly a great swimmer- the lifejacket is to keep him from standing up in the pool because he likes to touch the bottom and stand up in there :doh: . I figured if I keep his butt floating, he can't tear the liner with his nails. :| He likes to search for things to dive for.
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Ino » September 11th, 2011, 8:41 pm

Here is how he does it, he combs the floor of the pool with his hind legs, then looks underwater to find it. He is yet to dive down for stuff in this pool, but eventually will figure it out (the pool is pretty new to him still). He dove down in 3-4ft deep water in the river we lived on in NY for a sock full of rocks. I did make the sock stink (used deer urine stuff for hunting) to make it easier though. He's going to have to figure it out on his own because I am not going to put deer piss in the pool!! :puke: He also dove down for toys in a friends pool, but it was only in about 3ft of water. His pool is 4ft, so it may take time- but I'm confident he will get it figured out!!!

Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » September 11th, 2011, 8:51 pm

LMAO

He is HYSTERICAL!!! I can't believe someone so....er..."stout" can be so bouyant..even with a life jacket.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ino » September 11th, 2011, 9:08 pm

That boy can swim great too, I dont understand how it is possible. The lifejacket allows him to swim very fast across the pool and works wonders from keeping him from dragging his paws along the floor to "find things". He's always been a good swimmer (even without the jacket- I just noticed I posted all pics with his butt sinking (he was searching for things) but I swear, he can keep it afloat :oops: . lol Started him swimming at 8wks and now it is his favorite activity ever!! I also can't believe he can pull his butt out of the pool by himself. It is impressive watching him climb the ladder!! Too bad you don't have facebook, Joyce. I have a ton of Ino pics on there....it is pretty much his facebook, not mine!! He is a great photo subject though because he is such a ham!! :D Anyone who has an account, there are pics of Ino with his butt above water in this album:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... afb&type=1
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » September 11th, 2011, 9:26 pm

Missy lets me use her FB to see photos of members dogs, so I will be able to look!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Malli » September 11th, 2011, 9:27 pm

he is a beefcake :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Ino » September 11th, 2011, 9:31 pm

Joyce, I think some of my photos may still be set to private (did that a while ago and never changed some of them to not private- too lazy), but if you are using Missy's, she is on my friends list- so you will be able to see all the goober pics your eyes can take :shock: . I've got a ton of pics and some videos too. He is a really fun boy, and Malli, he is totally a beefcake. Actually he is built more like a sausage with stubby legs, but I love him all the same :D !!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » September 12th, 2011, 5:51 am

Ok! I will be looking later today! Thanks. :) That is the ONE thing I miss about not having FB. All the photos.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby amalie79 » September 12th, 2011, 10:10 am

Ack! So cute, so handsome!! And best of all, looks so happy :)
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » September 12th, 2011, 10:41 am

iluvk9 wrote:Missy lets me use her FB to see photos of members dogs, so I will be able to look!

:lookaround:

stalker!

TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » September 12th, 2011, 3:24 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:
iluvk9 wrote:Missy lets me use her FB to see photos of members dogs, so I will be able to look!

:lookaround:
stalker!

Well, now everyone should know NOT to write bad things about me on FB. because I will eventually read it. :neener:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ino » September 13th, 2011, 11:38 am

Thanks Amalie, he is a very happy boy (and makes me happy)!! He has a blast daily- even if we don't do anything!! He's very easy to please, just give him some attention and he is totally content (he never demands attention, which is a nice thing- he's not all in your face all the time). He enjoys everything, whether it is playing outside with me or lounging beside me while I type. We are actually starting basic obedience classes tomorrow night. The two things I want to get out of it are learning to walk nicely on a leash (he is a very strong leash puller) and learning to get over some of his fears. He likes "new" people after he gets to know them, but the initial meeting always makes him nervous. He's quite the wuss, but he has already improved a lot since moving to Fl. The best way to get him over fear of people, is play- he does not have much prey drive (if any), but he has a major play drive!!! He lives to have fun!!! We are a good fit, we both bring happiness to each other!! Worked out well bringing that pathetic little puppy home!!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby alyssa_arden » September 15th, 2011, 12:07 am

What a gorgeous dog! He definitely has a rough life, doesn't he? ;)

The picture of him "gardening" made me crack up. Helpful, veeeery helpful. Love seeing everyone's dogs having fun and being goofy on here
alyssa_arden
Just Whelped

Next

Return to Gallery and Cinema