Snow Day!

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby TheRedQueen » January 27th, 2011, 4:42 pm

The dogs are like kids...they LOVE to see me put on my snow pants... 8)

Goofy dogs: The Wiener, Score, Puzzle (foster), Xander and Inara

"Throw it, but throw it so she can't get it first...I know she's coveting my toy"

"Can you just throw it please?"

"She's gone...throw it, quick!"

Intensity at it's finest

Of course I'll throw it for *you* Xanderoo...:heartbeat:

The poor holly tree...I can usually walk under the bottom branches without ducking...

It is pretty out here...

Inara smuggled these inside...in her coat

Puzzle has the right idea...she says, "pass me the hot cocoa, please"
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 27th, 2011, 6:05 pm

Those pictures are too cute!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby FAB dogs » January 27th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Glad they were captioned, I almost missed Figgy in that first shot. How long does it take to get everybody's jackets on? One of the reasons I liked my Sibes is I didn't have to dress them in extreme weather. :D What breed (or mix) is Puzzle? If her muzzle were shorter and wider, I'd swear she could be Fenway's sibling.
Tina
Avery - Southpawz Elf Queen, CGC- Siberian Psycho Terrier
Brogan - Southpawz Mystery Man, CGC - Ephelis Spaniel
Fenway - Southpawz 4 Yawkey Way -Bull Collie
And the crazy cats
FAB dogs
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » January 27th, 2011, 6:49 pm

The pictures are beautiful and I know the dogs are having a blast but I am so glad you have the snow and we don't. :D
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TheRedQueen » January 27th, 2011, 6:50 pm

FAB dogs wrote:Glad they were captioned, I almost missed Figgy in that first shot. How long does it take to get everybody's jackets on? One of the reasons I liked my Sibes is I didn't have to dress them in extreme weather. :D What breed (or mix) is Puzzle? If her muzzle were shorter and wider, I'd swear she could be Fenway's sibling.

Takes me less than 5 minutes to get them all dressed. Inara and Xander don't NEED coats, but it keeps my floors from getting soaked from snowballs...since their undersides stay protected.

Puzzle...best guess from the rescue is pit bull/whippet...she's an odd one alright. ;)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » January 27th, 2011, 8:36 pm

One is cuter than the next! Why does snow always look like so much fun when others have it?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » January 27th, 2011, 8:39 pm

iluvk9 wrote:One is cuter than the next! Why does snow always look like so much fun when others have it?

It's my dogs...they make anything look fun. ;)

I always make sure to play with them *before* I have to do the snow-related chores (shoveling the steps, walkway, driveway, etc)...otherwise they go crazy inside of the house watching me. If I play first, they'll sleep while I shovel.

TheRedQueen

Postby pitsnok » January 27th, 2011, 9:08 pm

Gah! it IS beautiful! And your dogs are having SO MUCH FUUNNN!

I'm glad it's with you though... It has been 65-70 here all week and will be through the weekend... and I couldn't be happier!! At least you guys get REAL snow though. I am a bit jealous of that.
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema