Secret Santa 2010

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby amazincc » December 27th, 2010, 11:25 pm

Thank you for including Jessica & Mick... *tears*

:hug3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby airwalk » December 28th, 2010, 1:22 am

My pictures aren't much better, but the poster hangs in our lobby for everyone to see. The resizing to post here and the limitations on the computer at work are making the picture posting nearly impossible...so I'm really glad you put yours up.

The meds and shampoos and stuff are wonderful and went straight to the exam room and grooming...

You guys are all wonderful.

I must admit the poster brought a tear as I looked at dogs that I have watched over the last couple of years and mourned their losses.
airwalk
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » December 28th, 2010, 7:27 am

Lordie, Suzanne...it's 6:30 am here and I am in tears looking at that poster. What a lovely idea. I think I am going to start 'paying it forward' on the holidays.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » December 28th, 2010, 9:16 am

airwalk wrote:My pictures aren't much better, but the poster hangs in our lobby for everyone to see. The resizing to post here and the limitations on the computer at work are making the picture posting nearly impossible...so I'm really glad you put yours up.

The meds and shampoos and stuff are wonderful and went straight to the exam room and grooming...

You guys are all wonderful.

I must admit the poster brought a tear as I looked at dogs that I have watched over the last couple of years and mourned their losses.

Yay I'm glad :) I wasn't entirely sure if I was going to leave it at first, but I figured that was kind of the whole point of the Secret Santa since in a way it was a gift from our heroes. I'm glad you made good use of the stuff I brought, like I said I only wish I could do more - I know your work is never done.

iluvk9 wrote:Lordie, Suzanne...it's 6:30 am here and I am in tears looking at that poster. What a lovely idea. I think I am going to start 'paying it forward' on the holidays.

Heck yeah. I had a lot of fun putting this together actually. At first I was kind of worried I wouldn't know what to get, and I really wish I had had the ability to include some kongs/enrichment toys for the dogs too, but it was a lot of fun [especially since I work in a vet clinic] to find things we had laying around that could be put to better use.

As far as the poster goes I couldn't think of a better way to make it about our cancer heroes, that was a great idea, they're gone but never forgotten. :heartbeat:
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby TinaMartin » December 28th, 2010, 11:36 am

Finally got the pics off my phone and onto the computer. Gator and Sorsha LOVED their Secret Santa goodies!
Oh this smells good!

This is for me?!

I bite it!

Look what I got!

Let me have it please?!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!

My turn!

I smell nummies!

Nom Nom Nom

IS GONE??????!!!!!!!

More!

I smell it!

This looks good!

Gator and Sorsha got lots of good stuff! Home made goodies, Gator friendly treats, a new mat for their water, doggie soap, a rope ball, a fleecy tug, and a pretty picture of our Secret Santa
If there is anyone who can make the pictures show up instead of the links feel free to fix it. :oops: As usual I bumble through computer speak.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby mnp13 » December 28th, 2010, 12:34 pm

All set... on the right of the photobucket screen there is a box that says "share this photo" the third box down is labeled "IMG code" that's what you copy for pictures to show on the forum.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » December 28th, 2010, 12:48 pm

:cheer:

Glad they liked everything! :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby TinaMartin » December 28th, 2010, 1:05 pm

mnp13 wrote:All set... on the right of the photobucket screen there is a box that says "share this photo" the third box down is labeled "IMG code" that's what you copy for pictures to show on the forum.

I tried to get it to copy or drag and it wouldn't do either for me. I computer fail! :nono:
TheRedQueen wrote::cheer:

Glad they liked everything! :D

Gator loves to play fetch and tug with the rope ball. Oh my poor fingers! He fits the whole ball in his mouth and then slams it into my hand while jumping up and down like a goon! :rolleyes2:
He tried to be sneaky while opening the beef treats by biting a hole in the bottom of the package.
Sorsha zooms and thrashes the fleece rope tug and then plays hyper tug with me. Imagine a dog flinging its head back and forth while in mid air and you pretty much have the big picture. :crazy2:
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby TheRedQueen » December 28th, 2010, 1:08 pm

lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby call2arms » December 28th, 2010, 7:46 pm

Gawwd the wait is horrible, I hate sending packages form a "foreign country", it's stressful!

I'll be uploading pictures shortly from Jack and his gifts!
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby TheRedQueen » December 28th, 2010, 10:46 pm

The Wiener and his package. ;)

Thanks SOOOOO much, Kim and Ino (Hoppy and Punkin too)...everything was a HUGE hit with Figgy!

"I-wanna-open-my-box-Stinkeye"

The un-wrapping video: (sorry, a smidge NSFW due to the *excitement* of un-wrapping presents) :giggle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4RSKjsYdhg

The LOOT!
"I want my new CUZ!"

"Mom is mean"

**sulking**

**HAPPYSUNSHINEandRAINBOWSCUZTOYHAPPY**

TheRedQueen

Postby hugapitbull » December 28th, 2010, 10:55 pm

Just wanted to let our Santa know Duke & Trouble's package arrived yesterday. All of the cameras we own are light challenged, so we are trying to take advantage of a sunny afternoon to get some natural light into the room for pictures. Photos are coming, I promise.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby mnp13 » December 28th, 2010, 11:04 pm

eeewwwwww.... weiner weiner.... lol

Just wanted to let our Santa know Duke & Trouble's package arrived yesterday. All of the cameras we own are light challenged, so we are trying to take advantage of a sunny afternoon to get some natural light into the room for pictures. Photos are coming, I promise.

YAY! I'm glad it made it!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby hugapitbull » December 29th, 2010, 12:04 am

That is a big pile of loot for such a small dog :wink: Enjoy, wiener!
Shanna & Spirit Trouble

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby TheRedQueen » December 29th, 2010, 12:13 am

hugapitbull wrote:That is a big pile of loot for such a small dog :wink: Enjoy, wiener!

Oh he is...it's all piled up on his favorite chair...behind me. He's taken it all one at a time, and piled it up. He's now gloating and growling. The little crap. :nono:

TheRedQueen

Postby BullyLady » December 29th, 2010, 5:50 pm

Shelby got her package!!!

You can see a dent in the top of the box, I told Shelby to go lay down on her bed, and she got there by jumping ON the box! :rolleyes2: Then I told her to lay down and stop chewing on the box for a minute, this is what she did..... lol

"Lookit all the prezzies!"

I told her to pick one to open, she grabbed the littlest and heaviest:

Mom, there's paper in my mouth.... :P

Ooooh, a Buddy Ball!

Next!

"Here Shelby, let me help you." "NOOO!!!!"

"See..... I got it....."

I finally helped her, and it's a BLANKIE!! She's a blankie lover, this is so perfect! Maybe now I can have my fleece blankie back..... :nono:

Then, I told her to pick another present, she grabbed it and had the paper off before any pictures could be taken of the process! :shock:

ImageImage

She adores these fleecy toys, I finally had to take it away so we could move onto other presents.... hehe.

I noticed this was something in a box, so I stepped in to help

"You have the box Mom, I just want this PAPER."

It's soothing paw and skin cream, her heinous skin will be so thankful for this!

Last present she got to open! There was another present, but I could feel it was treats, so I opened it and snuck it away..... haha.

"Umm yea, that's cool. Can I have my pink fleecy toy back??" It actually is VERY cool, a canvas bag with appliques and stuff so I can decorate it myself! :D

There were about twenty of these pictures, she wanted to get the little terrycloth out of the lotion pack:

Aaaaand finally:

THANK YOU SCORE AND ERIN!!!!!
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby TheRedQueen » December 29th, 2010, 5:52 pm

YEA!!!! She was fun to shop for...glad Score's newest girlfriend liked all of her things! I hope she can eat the sweet potato treats, I wasn't sure! :)

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » December 29th, 2010, 5:52 pm

I love the paper-stuck-on-the-tongue pictures!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby hugapitbull » December 29th, 2010, 6:32 pm

I love that she takes each one to her bed to open it. Mine are all over the place.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble

hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby BullyLady » December 29th, 2010, 6:38 pm

Sweet potatoes aren't on her no-no list, so she has already had a couple! She almost never gets food treats because of all her restrictions, so she was in bulldoggy heaven! :D
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery and Cinema