Dog Door: 3 YES and 1 NO

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Ino » December 12th, 2010, 9:03 pm

Poor Truman lol- he probably read the box that said "Doggy Door" and thought, surely that can't be for me....I was told I was a pony!! :D The video was adorable it looks like they are catching on pretty quick. It took my kitties a while to understand the plastic door for their litter box- I had to remove it for a few weeks and let them go through the hole without it (did not want them to start going potty elsewhere- so I accommodated them temporarily), then I put it back on and then they started using it. If my kitties can do it (they are pretty skittish), big Truman can!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » December 13th, 2010, 6:59 am

Ino wrote:Poor Truman lol- he probably read the box that said "Doggy Door" and thought, surely that can't be for me....I was told I was a pony!! :D

:giggle: Maybe I should refer to it as a barn door?

Now that you mention it, my cat, Bo has been eyeing the flap in that weird way cats stand up on their hind legs and sway back and forth with their upper body. I wonder if he will attempt to use it? He is an inside cat but will come out to sit on the deck when I am there. Now THAT would put Truman to shame.

And I will get some still photos of Truman fitting through the door. His entire 'wideness' (his ribcage area) fills up the opening. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Previous

Return to Gallery and Cinema