(pit)Bull in a China Shop

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Hoyden » October 27th, 2010, 7:40 pm

Last Saturday, I headed out to the indoor Flea Market to take pictures of pyrex for a friend and to browse through the tool vendors for more goodies for my workshop.

Birdie was laying down mostly out of the way while I was taking pictures of all that pyrex. (I never knew that so many colors & patterns of pyrex existed. Then again, to me, they are just dishes.)

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself about a (pit)Bull in a China Shop, so I had to snap a few pictures of her.

That position is her "automatic down" which she does if I am still for more than minute or two.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 27th, 2010, 8:42 pm

Most of her looks bored to tears, but her eyes look very alert - she's not letting you out of her sight!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Hoyden » October 27th, 2010, 8:51 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Most of her looks bored to tears, but her eyes look very alert - she's not letting you out of her sight!

It has to be boring being a service dog sometimes, you end up going to horrific places like flea markets, fabric stores, shoe stores & clothes shopping.

She watches me like a hawk, if I move, she moves. If I stumble, she is right there to make sure I don't go down. If I drop something, she's on it handing it back to me. If I go to stoop down for something, she's right there for me to put a hand on to brace myself.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » October 27th, 2010, 9:49 pm

Wonderful photos!
She sure sounds like a remarkable girl.
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby PetieMarie22 » October 28th, 2010, 9:35 am

That's so good! Petie would have totally taken all that out with her flailing log (tail)!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 28th, 2010, 12:38 pm

I don't think I could have walked through that store without my pocketbook knocking something over. Birdie must be very agile. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Ino » October 28th, 2010, 1:12 pm

I love Birdie's ears!! Those pics are too cute :D !! Ino's bulky and clumbsy butt would have broken just about every dish in there!!!
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Emi » October 28th, 2010, 2:25 pm

Birdie, is just beautiful. What a good girl she is :)
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby furever_pit » October 28th, 2010, 10:45 pm

What a good girl!!
She sure sounds like a special one.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » October 30th, 2010, 10:22 pm

So precious!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Gallery and Cinema