SS 08 Pictures

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby SisMorphine » December 16th, 2008, 9:43 pm

THANK YOU DIANA!!!!
Diana (airwalk) made a donation in Wally's memory to a wonderful Greyhound Rescue near her that works with tracks to find homes for retired racers. Wally would be so happy. THANK YOU!!!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Jeni » December 16th, 2008, 9:45 pm

Spree's package came yesterday. Thank you Jeanine and Buford!

This is for me? Well, are you gonna open it?

The very cute card..

Hmmm, this smells interesting..

Ooh, I like the way these little birdies smell.

This one smells good too! And it fun to chew on.. (She got very upset when we took this one away)

I like this one too. What are you opening now? (She was much more interested once we got the catnip in it!)

Ooh ooh, I REALLY like this one!!!

Ima gonna kill it!

Spree and all of her great loot!

THANK YOU JEANINE AND BUFORD!!!
We had to take a break during the photo shoot - the catnip gave her the muchies and she ran off to eat. She loves all of it, we had to put it up last night so she would quit playing. :)
dee de dee
Jeni
Confident Young Bully

Postby SisMorphine » December 16th, 2008, 9:47 pm

Those pictures had me ROLLING!! Spree is hysterical. What great gifts and what a happy cat!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 16th, 2008, 9:47 pm

Yay for greyhound donations and happy kitties!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby BigDogBuford » December 16th, 2008, 10:05 pm

Spree looks like she's in heaven!

OMG that orange and pink bird thing. First of all, I almost kept it for myself to make a hair piece out of it! Haha. Yeah....that was until Betty frikken launched herself *over* my head, swiped it out of my hand and took off with it! I figured it was best to get it out of the house. It's made out of some sort of kitty crack. :crazy2:
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby amazincc » December 16th, 2008, 10:26 pm

SisMorphine wrote:THANK YOU DIANA!!!!
Diana (airwalk) made a donation in Wally's memory to a wonderful Greyhound Rescue near her that works with tracks to find homes for retired racers. Wally would be so happy. THANK YOU!!!!

Aww... the memorial tickets. :sad2:

Very bittersweet for some of us this year - but also THE very best way to remember our heart dogs, and to "pay it forward" to some other less fortunates, in their names. :heartbeat:

I am so glad that you guys all let us do this. :hug3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby SisMorphine » December 16th, 2008, 10:35 pm

Not gonna lie, I almost didn't do the memorial ticket for Wally because I knew it would hurt like hell. But it went to a fantastic cause in Wally's name, I couldn't have asked for better. :sad2:
SisMorphine

Postby amazincc » December 16th, 2008, 10:44 pm

SisMorphine wrote:Not gonna lie, I almost didn't do the memorial ticket for Wally because I knew it would hurt like hell. But it went to a fantastic cause in Wally's name, I couldn't have asked for better. :sad2:

As long as someone continues to speak his name he will never be forgotten. :hug3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby airwalk » December 16th, 2008, 11:32 pm

SisMorphine wrote:Not gonna lie, I almost didn't do the memorial ticket for Wally because I knew it would hurt like hell. But it went to a fantastic cause in Wally's name, I couldn't have asked for better. :sad2:

I'm really glad you did, this was a bit like doing it for my Cinder & Charlie too.

I donated to the Oregon Greyhounds, here's their link.

http://www.oregongreyhound.com/

I've worked a number of events with them, and they are an amazing, loving, dedicated group of volunteers.
airwalk
I live here

Postby BritneyP » December 17th, 2008, 12:34 pm

A little late with these, sorry! :rolleyes2: :wink:

Jack got a package on Monday...

For me??? :shock:

Open it Dad!

My VERY OWN Cuz!! Hooray!

This is fun!

Chicken breast strips!!! YUM! :mrgreen:

What is THAT??

Whatever it is...

... I LIKE IT!!! :shock: :D

THANK YOU JEANINE(BigDogBuford), PATRICK & MINNIE!

I regret to report, shortly after the taking of these photographs, The Grinch himself stole all of Jack's presents. :o :wink:

Cruiser v Kellhof, CGC, TDInc- GSD
Jack z Esagilu, Police K9- GSD
Pia z Westwood- GSD
Darca z Perstatskeho mlyna- GSD
Sadie v Foster- GSD
Nala, CGC- GSD
BritneyP
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby BigDogBuford » December 17th, 2008, 12:42 pm

Awwww....glad Jack liked everything! Beaumont really likes his Kong frisbee and it seemed like it might be something Jack would like!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 17th, 2008, 12:50 pm

Jack looks so happy with his goodies!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SisMorphine » December 17th, 2008, 1:27 pm

Jack looks so happy with the gifts! And so does the thieving Mr. Cru
SisMorphine

Postby Jeni » December 17th, 2008, 4:49 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:Spree looks like she's in heaven!

OMG that orange and pink bird thing. First of all, I almost kept it for myself to make a hair piece out of it! Haha. Yeah....that was until Betty frikken launched herself *over* my head, swiped it out of my hand and took off with it! I figured it was best to get it out of the house. It's made out of some sort of kitty crack. :crazy2:

It must have kitty crack in it. When we went to take it away to open the next one, it was like playing tug with on of the dogs - she was growling at us and everything...
dee de dee
Jeni
Confident Young Bully

Postby HappyPuppy » December 17th, 2008, 7:08 pm

Yay - we got prezzies today!!! THANK YOU LIZ!!!

PITBULLMAMALIZ sent the Shermanator all kinds of goodies but Ruby was trying to be as helpful as she could and sort of tried to pre-enjoy some of the toys, so he might have to share a ball with her. :wink:

Sherman decided he couldn't 'reach' so note how he jumped up onto the coffee table in one shot! LOL
THE LOOT: a rope toy, some heavy duty tennis balls (he killed one already :( and is disemboweling it as I type - so I'll reseve the other one strictly for fetch), a squaky fishy that Ruby wants very badly, a great giggly buster cube-type ball that makes funny noises as it is rolled around and takes treats inside, some stinky yummy bully sticks and what I think is a delicious treachea :shock: , a fuzzy felt ball, a cute t-shirt, which is perfect since Sherms is a cold wuss, and a LOVELY blue/orange 2-tone leather collar. The collar is great because I can see him in it! We have stupid red carpet and when it's dark or a rainy day, I step on the poor chap no less than twice a day because I can't see him! I think the collar will help with that - will see tonite! :D Ruby had to help a little bit and tried to claim the giggle cube but I will make sure Sherms gets plenty of time with it.

Thank you for the fun goodies -I think I'm having as much fun as they are!!! (I must apologize at the funky picture quality - maybe it's sort of dark today - but I did have th flash on - sorry!)

click to enlarge, of course

Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby BullyLady » December 17th, 2008, 7:13 pm

OH MY! Sherman is SO handsome!!!! I love that t-shirt on him :)
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby HappyPuppy » December 17th, 2008, 7:18 pm

Hey!!! Why does BritneyP get to post full sized pix and the rest of us are limited to dumb thumbnails????
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby SisMorphine » December 17th, 2008, 7:19 pm

I love the pic of him on the table. Naughty Sherman! :giggle:
SisMorphine

Postby SisMorphine » December 17th, 2008, 7:19 pm

HappyPuppy wrote:Hey!!! Why does BritneyP get to post full sized pix and the rest of us are limited to dumb thumbnails????

Well did you choose the thumbnail posting option instead of the regular one?
SisMorphine

Postby HappyPuppy » December 17th, 2008, 7:22 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
HappyPuppy wrote:Hey!!! Why does BritneyP get to post full sized pix and the rest of us are limited to dumb thumbnails????

Well did you choose the thumbnail posting option instead of the regular one?

NO! We were told after some change months ago that we had to post the dumb thumbnails because they couldn't be bitter than whatever those pixel measurements were.... WTH! Have the picture size limitations been lifted?
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery and Cinema