Lots of pics of cali

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby a-bull » April 9th, 2006, 8:30 pm

Gorgeous dog! I have a blue merle (boo hiss) :) part Am Staff/Catahoula. Mine is a rescue guy . . . where did you get yours, (or did I miss an intro.)??

Really pretty . . .
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » April 9th, 2006, 8:33 pm

a-bull wrote:Gorgeous dog! I have a blue merle (boo hiss) :) part Am Staff/Catahoula. Mine is a rescue guy . . . where did you get yours, (or did I miss an intro.)??

Really pretty . . .

I knew you'd be jumping up and down when you saw her!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby bullyboi » April 9th, 2006, 8:37 pm

a-bull wrote:Gorgeous dog! I have a blue merle (boo hiss) :) part Am Staff/Catahoula. Mine is a rescue guy . . . where did you get yours, (or did I miss an intro.)??

Really pretty . . .

Yup mine is a rescue and you missed an intro lol. I got her off death row because they were gonna put her down. I am gonna pm you.
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » April 9th, 2006, 10:51 pm

Such a pretty girl! She looks so happy with you!
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby bullyboi » April 9th, 2006, 11:00 pm

Hey i know you off another board. She is happy with me, atleast i think :ROFL2:
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » April 9th, 2006, 11:30 pm

I make my way around. :wink: lol
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby a-bull » April 10th, 2006, 7:08 am

Purple wrote:

Really pretty . . .

I knew you'd be jumping up and down when you saw her!!!

wiseguy . . . You know you want one. :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 10th, 2006, 7:15 am

bullyboi wrote:

Really pretty . . .

Yup mine is a rescue and you missed an intro lol. I got her off death row because they were gonna put her down. I am gonna pm you.

Yup, I went back and checked the intros.

Good for you for rescuing her!! :clap: Did I see you're 16? Do you basically take care of your girl?? I have a 16 year old son and he helps huge with my two--training, etc.---but he's particularly attached to the blue guy. He's never on these forums, but you could find him on a drumming forum. :)

Purple above will help me post a pic I bet---right, Purple??? :D
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » April 10th, 2006, 8:56 am

Right, a-bull, which one do you want posted?
Purple
I live here

Postby bullyboi » April 10th, 2006, 11:42 am

a-bull wrote:
bullyboi wrote:

Really pretty . . .

Yup, I went back and checked the intros.

Good for you for rescuing her!! :clap: Did I see you're 16? Do you basically take care of your girl?? I have a 16 year old son and he helps huge with my two--training, etc.---but he's particularly attached to the blue guy. He's never on these forums, but you could find him on a drumming forum. :)

Purple above will help me post a pic I bet---right, Purple??? :D

Yup i am 16 lol. I do basicly take care of my girl. I get help with money from my dad but i do all the work like walking her, bathing her, feeding her (mom helps too) ect....... I get some help from moms and she doesnt have a problem with helping but on overall i do everything. I cant wait to see some pics i saw another pic of a merle dog on here with cropped ears, beatiful dog.
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby a-bull » April 10th, 2006, 9:01 pm

Oh, my guy is a bit weenie looking, lol . . . not particularly bully and LOTS of ear. :)
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby bullyboi » April 10th, 2006, 9:27 pm

Hey its cool, it is probaly more cat dog than a m s taff. Im sure he is a great looking dog though most of the cat/pit crosses look good.
Last edited by bullyboi on April 11th, 2006, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby a-bull » April 11th, 2006, 12:47 pm

Purple was kind enough to post his pic in the gallery under "Winston!" Enjoy! :)
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Previous

Return to Gallery and Cinema