One of our fosters

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby msvette2u » April 2nd, 2006, 1:09 pm

She came from the big kill shelter in Pasco, a few years ago when I still volunteered for them.
She was sick and needed antibiotics when we brought her home. Still not sure what she had. We sent her to get spayed at the teaching college and never saw her again, I hope one of the students adopted her.
She was so smart and cute...I really loved her but she'd relapsed with her ilness and at the teaching college (WSU in Pullman) they treat for any illnesses as well and we felt she could get better care there...I was afraid she had distemper.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 2nd, 2006, 1:22 pm

Poor little gal. I hope she is Ok and in a good home! Can you contact the college about her?
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » April 2nd, 2006, 1:31 pm

Look at those EARS!!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » April 2nd, 2006, 1:53 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:Poor little gal. I hope she is Ok and in a good home! Can you contact the college about her?

It's been a few years...I doubt they'd remember. The shelter isn't sending dogs up any longer. I forget why, I guess the controversy.
We had committed to foster her until they came back for a load of females. When they came for another set of dogs, we sent her partly for our own dogs' protection (she was looking poorly again despite the prior round of antibiotics) as well as her own good. Often the vet students WOULD adopt the dogs who came up for spay/neuter, so much so that the shelter finally said Hey...let us adopt some of the good ones out, don't keep them all!
So I like to think she did get a good home that way. She was such a cutie. We had to sub-cu fluids to her, worm her and treat her with antibiotics before she left us. In retrospect, it may have been the dog flu(??) but she seemed to have had a really nasty case of kennel cough. The green gunk from her nose when she was really at her worst, made us consider distemper.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Asta » April 2nd, 2006, 2:52 pm

Look at those EARS!!!!

My thoughts exactly :) She looks like such a little lady!

Cheers,

├ůsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » April 2nd, 2006, 2:54 pm

I hope she's fine!She's a cutie!
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Romanwild » April 2nd, 2006, 3:57 pm

Sweet face. :)
Romanwild
I live here

Postby babyreba » April 2nd, 2006, 8:09 pm

oh, those ears are too much! what a cutie!
babyreba
Supremely Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema