What I Came Home To

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby BigDogBuford » August 15th, 2007, 11:56 am

While we were gone, Buford had diarrhea on the floor. Apparently he really wanted to get outside. This is what he did:

All I could do when I got home was sit on the floor and cry. I'm so pi$$ed.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby cheekymunkee » August 15th, 2007, 11:58 am

Oooops. :oops:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby BigDogBuford » August 15th, 2007, 12:01 pm

Sometimes I ask myself why I just don't have small dogs.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » August 15th, 2007, 12:03 pm

yikes!
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby blayzeingsun » August 15th, 2007, 12:05 pm

Oh how sad that poor guy :(
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » August 15th, 2007, 12:08 pm

Oh man...that truly sucks. :( So sorry.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Malli » August 15th, 2007, 12:29 pm

On August 15 2007, BigDogBuford wrote:Sometimes I ask myself why I just don't have small dogs.

because small isn't an option ;)

You can patch that no problem :) I've done it myself on an Oscar hole (not chewed, kicked in the wall from repeatedly hitting it)

At least he had good intentions, he REALLY didn't want to go inside!

Now, stuff some newspaper in that hole, go to the hardware store, buy a small package of mud (drywall or gyprock mud), a pan, and a smoothie tool, have a drink, and hug your dog :)

oh, and that sucks!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby BigDogBuford » August 15th, 2007, 12:34 pm

On August 15 2007, Malli wrote:
On August 15 2007, BigDogBuford wrote:Sometimes I ask myself why I just don't have small dogs.

because small isn't an option ;)

You can patch that no problem :) I've done it myself on an Oscar hole (not chewed, kicked in the wall from repeatedly hitting it)

At least he had good intentions, he REALLY didn't want to go inside!

Now, stuff some newspaper in that hole, go to the hardware store, buy a small package of mud (drywall or gyprock mud), a pan, and a smoothie tool, have a drink, and hug your dog :)

oh, and that sucks!

You give the best advice.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby msvette2u » August 15th, 2007, 1:27 pm

You could actually cut that out around it in a square shape, and place a square piece of drywall in the EVEN hole you cut out.
Then you'd just need mud and tape. Let us know if you need help with that, next time we're in your area!

Oh, and I have news. Small dogs can be just as destructible. It just takes them a bit longer to do the destruction ;)

Remember Copper and the possible solutions for keeping him out of different things he thinks are food, while I'm away? One was to lock him in the bedroom.

Welllll we did that. Now look:

I'm just glad we're going to replace the carpet eventually with lino or hardwood or ANYthing impermeable...
lol
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » August 15th, 2007, 1:45 pm

My 40# Aussie put a nice loooong hole in the wall by repeatedly bashing his vari-kennel into it. I didn't realize it until it was about 2"x2' long...right before I had to put the house on the market too!

Patching it isn't an issue, if you know what you're doing. I don't, so when my BF put a huge hole in my drywall with his scooter (he has muscular dystrophy and rides a scooter), his sister-who owns a home repair company-patched it up for me. (also right before selling the house)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Jenn » August 15th, 2007, 6:38 pm

Oh no, poor guy. :( Sorry about the wall too. I think the best advice I read was about that drink, oh and the hug too. ;)
Jenn
undecided

Postby Malli » August 15th, 2007, 11:49 pm

On August 15 2007, BigDogBuford wrote:
You give the best advice.

aww, shucks :oops:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby amazincc » August 16th, 2007, 1:26 pm

Oh, man... :shock:

That drink sounds good to me right now and it isn't even my wall... :beerChug: :hug3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby BigDogBuford » August 16th, 2007, 1:50 pm

Good news!!

My neighbor just informed me that's drywall repair is his specialty and he's going to do it for free.

I must have done something good lately....
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby iluvk9 » August 16th, 2007, 3:34 pm

Glad you will get your wall fixed - for free, yet!

I feel so bad for Buford. :( He seemed to try so hard to get outside and not mess on your floor.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby BigDogBuford » August 16th, 2007, 3:44 pm

On August 16 2007, iluvk9 wrote:Glad you will get your wall fixed - for free, yet!

I feel so bad for Buford. :( He seemed to try so hard to get outside and not mess on your floor.

Yeah, I didn't punish him or anything. Just cried. lol
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby msvette2u » August 16th, 2007, 3:44 pm

Yay!!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby delilahsmommy » August 17th, 2007, 7:19 pm

I'm so glad Delilah is not a trasher....so far she is not destructive...but we have not let her roam the house when we are gone that will be a few more months....cross my fingers for when that happens... but yeah the hole should be easy to fix my mom use to have to fix holes in the wall ....like a big hole from my brother diving through the wall....she used card board and mud....the landlord never noticed it...but I'm sure the people who remodeled the house later did...teeheee
some people just dont get it...
and some shouldnt
delilahsmommy
Loyally Bully

Postby PittieLove » August 17th, 2007, 7:35 pm

That reminds me of Ivan when he didn't want to be in the room... so he continued to jump and hit the door, tearing at it. I will get a picture of it later.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema