Snuffy may be going home tomorrow . . .

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby babyreba » March 3rd, 2006, 4:52 pm

Tomorrow my little man Snuffy might finally be going to his forever home. I got a great app from a family in Annapolis. Three kids, stay-at-home mom, family wants a dog that they can take on vacations, etc. I really, really liked the dad, he's called me almost every day for more information on Mr. Snuff. The mom . . . well, the verdict is still out. She seemed nice, but she seemed less enthusiastic and was kinda worried about her plants and where she'd have to keep them with a new puppy in the house.

Anyway, we're going to meet them tomorrow, and we'll see how it goes. I really, really, really like this puppy, and if this family doesn't work out for him . . . well, he just may not ever go anywhere because I'm having a hard time letting him go!

But I knew it was time when I came home to him and Rob the other day, doing this:

That, of course is a joke and no one was harming the puppy! Snuffy was trying to lick the inside of Rob's mouth as this was going on.

But anyway, please send positive vibes for my little guy. I hope this family is the right one for him. I'm gonna miss him lots.

babyreba
Supremely Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » March 3rd, 2006, 5:02 pm

Best of luck Snuffy!!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » March 3rd, 2006, 6:16 pm

good luck snuffy!!!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby CinderDee » March 3rd, 2006, 8:35 pm

What cute pics! :D Good luck Snuffy!

Please let us know what happens, Erin!
Dee
CinderDee