Is my dog fat??

Postby maberi » April 21st, 2010, 11:06 am

PetieMarie22 wrote:I would like to get her into wieght pulling. I have to convince my boyfriend first. Last time it was mentioned he wasn't to into it. What ever. I'll try to get him to go down and watch a class. Maybe he'll like it once he sees it.

If I remember correctly Petie is around Kayden's size. If you guys ever want to meet up to try it, let me know and she can use his harness

Maybe if he sees Connor (Demo's dog doing it) he will be into it? :wink:
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby PetieMarie22 » April 21st, 2010, 11:57 am

We met him actually, Conner is HOT! LOL! Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know if we will take you up on that!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby maberi » April 21st, 2010, 12:07 pm

PetieMarie22 wrote:We met him actually, Conner is HOT! LOL! Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know if we will take you up on that!

Yep, I remember watching your boyfriend playing tug with him at the building. That is why I suggested it :wink:
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby PetieMarie22 » April 21st, 2010, 12:53 pm

My boyfriend likes Shutzhund. He was going to do it with a Rotweiler he had many years ago, but never ended up doing it. Plus I think he was loving how obediant Conner is.
Petie could be at that level some day. I've got her signed up for basic obediance, since we never took it. I'm a novice to all of this and Petie can be hard headed - so I'm hoping Jill will whip us both into shape! Petie is a really smart and very good tempered dog, so I'm up to try anything with her!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Pet Food, Nutrition, Allergies