DMG Immune Liquid

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby Maryellen » January 9th, 2006, 7:19 pm

Helps restore the immune system

http://www.accentonpethealthcare.com/immunoliq.html

Dimethylglycine (DMG)
Immune Boosting Supplement for Dogs and Cats

- Immuno DMG Liquid -

Immuno DMG™ is a versatile, health potentiating and healing nutrient. DMG helps the body to more efficiently utilize nutrients, and oxygen, at the cellular level. It can be used to mantain good health, enhance performance and productivity as well as aid in the healing and restoration processes necessary to overcome a number of adverse health condititions. As a nutritional supplement, DMG can improve physical and mental performance by helping the body to adapt to various forms of stress, such as aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage, and a weakened immune system.

Immune response enhancement: Help keep your pet’s immune system at it’s strongest with Immuno DMG™. For dogs, cats, and birds, this natural building block of both human and animal metabolism can boost both the lymphocyte and macrophage arms of the immune system by over 400%. DMG can strengthen your dog or cat's immune system so that your pet has greater protection and stays healthier. For older or chronically sick pets, DMG can help them fight off infections and keep them healthier.

Athletic support: DMG can reduce lactic acid levels as well as improve performance and recovery time from strenuous exercise. DMG also better utilizes oxygen at the celluar level to support respiratory function. DMG has a long track record of enhancing oxygen utilization, quicker muscle recovery, and supporting immune system, cardiovascular, and liver functions.

Cardiovascular support: DMG supplementation supports circulation and cardiovascular fucntion. DMG enhances oxygen delivery to the heart and improves several characteristics of the blood, including cholesterol and triglyceride levels maintained within normal ranges.

Liver support and detoxification: DMG benefits liver metabolism and detoxification. DMG can help eliminate hypoxia (low oxygen) in the tissues and toxins from the blood stream by improving oxygen utilization.

Neurological support: A lack or imbalance of neurotransmitters can cause a whole series of brain and nerve dysfunctions. Because DMG can act as a precursor to a number of amino alcohols and acids that aid brain function, it's value should not be overlooked. It can be helpful in assisting seizure treatments.

Ocular health: DMG taken orally or as eye drops supports increased oxygen uptake in the lens of the eye. DMG improves efficient oxygen utilization and circulation which may help rid the optical area of debris. DMG has been used to retard cataract development.

Also, DMG has been used in treating skin allergies, diabetes, and feline leukemia.

Each ml. provides: 100 mg N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG). Each drop provides: 5 mg N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG), .5 ml = 10 drops.

As a dietary supplement: Cats and Dogs: Up to 25 lbs: 0.5 ml daily, 26-50 lbs: 1.0 ml daily, 51-90 lbs: 1.5 ml daily, 91 lbs and over: 2.0 ml daily.

Add to feed or administer orally. Give suggested daily level twice per day for two weeks, then once per day. For best results, divide daily dose between AM and PM. Birds: one drop by mouth per 100 grams of body weight. Loading dose optional.

Immuno DMG Liquid (120 ml) 5590.12
$38.95 Quantity:

Immuno DMG Liquid (30 ml) 5590.3
$13.95 Quantity:
Maryellen
I live here

Postby panda » January 11th, 2006, 7:51 pm

Have you used it, ME? What has your experience been? I assume good since you posted it here. I'm just looking for some first hand experience with it.

Thanks ~ Christa
Dead Dog Walking Pit Bull Rescue
http://deaddogwalkingpitbullrescue.org/
panda
Loyally Bully

Postby Maryellen » January 11th, 2006, 8:55 pm

i used it with Chance, and am using the rest of the bottle on jesse.. the place where i got it uses it for their 3 pit bulls, and the store owner takes it himself... so far so good.. its pricey though thats the only thing about it i dont like.
Maryellen
I live here

Return to Nutrition & Health