Canadian Free or Low Cost Spay/Neuter

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby cheekymunkee » January 14th, 2007, 2:58 pm

CANADA

Animal Crusaders of Ontario
Toronto, Ontario
Phone: (416) 438-4636
Email: jmhealy@sympatico.ca
Referral to low cost vets

Richmond Homeless Cat Society
P.O. Box 43043
Richmond Centre P.O.
Richmond, BC
Canada V6Y 3Y3
Phone: (604) 275-2036 or (604) 271-7729
Email: mail@richmondhomelesscats.com

BC SPCA Provincial Office
1245 East 7th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5T 1R1
Phone: (604) 681-7271, or 1-800-665-1868 toll-free within BC
Fax: (604) 681-7022
EMAIL: info@spca.bc.ca
Last edited by cheekymunkee on January 14th, 2007, 4:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » January 14th, 2007, 2:58 pm

I can only find these two so far, if anyone has any better info please post it & I will add it to the list

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Malli » January 14th, 2007, 3:58 pm

The spca in victoria bc will do it. Its where my dog was neutered (when I had no money :oops: )
You simply state that you have no money and would like to neuter/spay your pet (I have heard that they will ask for a pay stub or indication of income but they didn't with me.) Os also got a free tatoo!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Malli » January 14th, 2007, 4:03 pm

from the victoria spca website
Reducing Pet Overpopulation
The SPCA works to reduce the suffering of surplus animals in BC through pre-adoption spay/neuter programs in shelters, spay/neuter assistance for low-income pet guardians, partnerships with First Nations communities and spay/neuter education campaigns. The BC SPCA also carries out more than 4,000 low-cost spay/neuter operations a year through its Spay/Neuter Clinic in Prince George.

you can find this info here :
http://www.spca.bc.ca/about/programs.asp
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby cheekymunkee » January 14th, 2007, 4:27 pm

Added! Thanks!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mistee06 » April 12th, 2007, 1:41 am

You DO have to provide PROOF of low/no income at our SPCA (in BC) or we get in shhhhiit. I wish we could just do it for who ever comes and asks but the head office is eviiil!!!!
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mistee06 » June 13th, 2007, 1:28 am

i know i said in the above post that you do have to provide a low income statement......well our branch scratched that idea (as often as we can) since we're just trying to get pets spayed/neutered now LOL all you have to do is pay our price plus 10 bucks or something...we will do the "adoption price" for the whole package (alteration, first shot, deworming, free vet exam and $200 worth in coupons)....so anyone in the north come see me and i'll help ya out LOL
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mistee06 » January 4th, 2008, 6:09 pm

We had an anonymous donator give us 5 grand to do low income s/n in our area... we have about 20 certificates left!! We've only had it since september!! If it does well the person will donate 5 grand each year!!!! This is for Dawson Creek, Chetwynd, Tumbler Ridge, FSJ & Ft. Nelson, british columbia areas....
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » January 4th, 2008, 6:30 pm

:shock: Wow, that is fantastic!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby call2arms » May 31st, 2008, 6:41 pm

in Quebec, Montreal : Vanier college - from September to December, February to May.
Spay/neuter done by vets, assisted by actual techs, usually around 40-60$ for cats, not sure about dogs. Also exams, vaccines, HW tests, dentistry offered at very low cost, by vet tech students.
Spay/neuter clinic is a different organisation that rents the premises :(450) 458-0333
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Return to Nutrition & Health