Response to thread on Pit Bull Forum

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby cheekymunkee » December 28th, 2006, 3:16 pm

On December 28 2006, 2:04 PM, SpiritFngrz wrote:one interesting thing I learned when I started feeding Cleo the Timberwolf version of cat food, called Serengeti. It is Tanzanian Roast Chicken, and is grain free. When I was browsing around on the back of the bag, it had feeding instructions for Bob cats, Cheetahs, Panthers, and Lions! Obviously the ideal meal for those animals would be fresh meat but this kibble is as close to that as any cat kibble is going to get. I just thought that was very interesting and it seems to be a very good kibble for cats if you want to give them a more meaty diet.
Not trying to go off topic but just wanted to point out that some kibble companies are trying to keep as close as possible to a species natural diet, and I think Timberwolf is one of them. JMO :)

That IS interesting!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby katiek0417 » December 28th, 2006, 3:24 pm

On December 28 2006, 2:16 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:
On December 28 2006, 2:04 PM, SpiritFngrz wrote:one interesting thing I learned when I started feeding Cleo the Timberwolf version of cat food, called Serengeti. It is Tanzanian Roast Chicken, and is grain free. When I was browsing around on the back of the bag, it had feeding instructions for Bob cats, Cheetahs, Panthers, and Lions! Obviously the ideal meal for those animals would be fresh meat but this kibble is as close to that as any cat kibble is going to get. I just thought that was very interesting and it seems to be a very good kibble for cats if you want to give them a more meaty diet.
Not trying to go off topic but just wanted to point out that some kibble companies are trying to keep as close as possible to a species natural diet, and I think Timberwolf is one of them. JMO :)

That IS interesting!

That's very interesting. Especially since their Wild & Natural is made for working dogs, but also wolves and wolf hybrids....
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Previous

Return to Nutrition & Health