VETERINARY RESOURCE GROUP, INC.
5114 Pt. Fosdick Drive NW, #E PMB32, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Ph: 253-209-6132 Toll Free Fax: 877-232-9874
Attn Ted firstname.lastname@example.org
ORGANIC OCEAN KELP™
Ascophyllum nodosum and Laminaria digitata
Nature’s pure supplement from the icy waters of Northwestern Iceland where the kelp grows in a clean environment rich in alluvial minerals. It is harvested with the strictest international standards for sustainability, separation of raw material, traceability of products and contamination control at all stages of the production process.
OCEAN KELP™ is dried at a uniform low temperature by hot geothermal water fed through heat exchangers. This procedure ensures all the minerals and organic substances are preserved, prevents surface oxidation and browning of the meal as often seen in oil, coal-dried or sun-dried product. The use of the geothermal water also means the production process is very environmentally friendly.
OCEAN KELP™ is distinguished by being one of the only kelp products currently available that is sustainably harvested, dried, milled and bagged following the organic standards of QAI (Quality Assurance International) in the U.S., and TUN, the local Icelandic certifier.
OCEAN KELP™ contains Laminaria digitata, an expensive kelp generally not included in pet kelp supplements. According to the National Cancer Institute’s website (http://www.cancer.gov) Laminaria digitata “may have immunostimulatory and anticancer effects”.
Available in 1.5, 5, 10 and 20 pound sizes.
Kelp is a rich source of 12 natural vitamins and over 60 minerals including essential trace elements for balanced growth, health and reproduction.
Kelp will benefit your pet by:
• Restoring their natural pigmentation
• Bringing out the vibrancy in their coat color
• Replenishing moisture in their skin to prevent flaking
• Reducing excessive shedding
• Increasing circulation
• Alleviating arthritis pain and reducing joint inflammation
• Boosting its immune system to fight off disease and allergies
• Aiding with digestion and increasing metabolism
• Maintaining their thyroid to keep them at a healthy weight
• Increasing their stamina and endurance