PRODUCTS SWEETENED WITH XYLITOL CAN BE TOXIC TO PETS

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby Marinepits » September 2nd, 2006, 9:41 am

PET SAFETY ALERT: PRODUCTS SWEETENED WITH XYLITOL CAN BE TOXIC TO PETS

The ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center (APCC) has issued a warning to pet owners that xylitol, a sweetener found in many sugar-free products, can cause serious problems for companion canines.

“Last year, we managed more than 170 cases involving xylitol,â€
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
User avatar
Marinepits
Proud Infidel
 
Posts: 15621
Location: New England

Return to Nutrition & Health

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users