Silly RAW Success

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 10th, 2006, 1:39 pm

Well, we went over to a friend's house Saturday night and she was chatting with her neighbors. Inara, being the overly gregarious pup that she is, started jumping all around and giving kisses. All of them raved over what a beautiful coat she had, how nice she smelled, and how her breath was not in the least bit offensive. And the funny thing to me is that I thought she was kinda rank - she's been playing in the mud a lot and needs a bath. Just goes to show you what a difference a raw diet makes!!! :rock:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby cheekymunkee » July 10th, 2006, 2:19 pm

:clap: :clap: It does make a difference, you have to see it to believe it.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby lipshipsattitude » July 11th, 2006, 8:50 pm

Hey hye Hey, let em in on the secret. I was always under teh immpression that it was really exspensive to feed raw and a huge pain in the butt. I cant imagine Rory's coat being any shinnier then it is but you said you gotta see it to beleive it. I havnt looked into raw feeding all that much but keep hearing more and more about it. Plus Rory has sucha sensitive tummy it would be worth looking into for her. How did you two start this program, what are the first steps?
lipshipsattitude
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 11th, 2006, 9:18 pm

I know there are a few threads w/the RAW basics already. It's fabulous! Do a search for RAW and you'll find several links to hit up. If you have probs, PM me! :rock:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Nutrition & Health