I have seen the same on Knuckles. But after a day or so they seem to go down alittle. I am wondering if it is an allergic reaction to the bites. I know when my son has an allergic reaction to bug bites I give him Benadryl. I know you can give Benadryl to dogs. But I have not experienced this in any of my other dogs. I am sure someone here can tell us both what to do.
I am "The Rat Queen".
Have a great day!! :)
Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby