They Ate WHAT? 2011 Xray contest winners

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby TheRedQueen » September 23rd, 2011, 3:41 pm

"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby CinderDee » September 23rd, 2011, 3:53 pm

The false teeth killed me. lol I'm scared to think of what they would find if I had Zuzu xrayed. :o
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby iluvk9 » September 23rd, 2011, 5:22 pm

8) Amazing!!!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » September 23rd, 2011, 7:44 pm

I am like Dee, I would hate to see what is in the stomachs of my two. There is no telling. :nono:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TinaMartin » September 23rd, 2011, 8:34 pm

So glad my dogs have spared me that kind of scare so far.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby SisMorphine » September 24th, 2011, 12:46 am

LOL love it! When I worked for the exotic vet she once found a snake who had swallowed a vibrator. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby plebayo » September 26th, 2011, 1:50 am

I can't believe how common the peanut butter + spoon incidents are!!! We had a golden retriever do the same thing, the daughter offered him peanut butter and he at the spoon!

We've otherwise removed a chunk of corn cob, a peach pit, a chunk of kong, a mini rubber soccer ball, rocks, 26 cents, a stuffed elephant, and lots of socks and underwear.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby call2arms » September 28th, 2011, 4:36 pm

My best one: an oyster knife handle (no blade) stuck at the exit of s pug's stomach. We took bets - small ball? Potato? Then went in endoscopy, couldn't remove the damn thing, and finally went in surgery to remove the handle.

Also : golden retriever, foreign body, went into surgery. We typically show the foreign body to the owner. This one was a g-string. Unfortunately it WASN'T the gilfriend's g-string... :mrgreen:
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby TinaMartin » September 28th, 2011, 9:17 pm

call2arms wrote:My best one: an oyster knife handle (no blade) stuck at the exit of s pug's stomach. We took bets - small ball? Potato? Then went in endoscopy, couldn't remove the damn thing, and finally went in surgery to remove the handle.

Also : golden retriever, foreign body, went into surgery. We typically show the foreign body to the owner. This one was a g-string. Unfortunately it WASN'T the gilfriend's g-string... :mrgreen:

I bet the crap hit the fan!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby mnp13 » September 28th, 2011, 10:04 pm

Is it Pocket Pit who has the photo of her, a dog, and a perfect casting of the dog's stomach a la Gorilla Glue?

Connor once pooped out a washcloth - complete and (apparently) undamaged, not that we kept it! And a pair of underwear from time to time as well.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » September 29th, 2011, 10:48 am

call2arms wrote:Also : golden retriever, foreign body, went into surgery. We typically show the foreign body to the owner. This one was a g-string. Unfortunately it WASN'T the gilfriend's g-string... :mrgreen:

LOL We had that happen one of my very first days at my first kennel manager job. This dog pooped out these teeny tiny sexy leopard print panties . . . and the female owner was over 250 pounds and they didn't have a teenage daughter. OOOOOOPS!

The stuff that dogs POOP out . . . now THAT I could write books on!! HA! I love it when we get to play the "dig through the poop or vomit and try to figure out what the hell it is that exited the dog" game.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby DemoDick » October 1st, 2011, 8:46 pm

This is nothing. Check out the Rectal Foreign Bodies website. Apparently a *lot* of clumsy people shower with cylindrical objects.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby call2arms » October 2nd, 2011, 11:07 pm

At least dogs can't say they "accidentally" ate garden gloves.

Crazy how those cylindrical objects mysteriously stay upright when you accidentally fall/sit on them.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Return to Nutrition & Health