Pet food ratings

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby Marinepits » May 26th, 2006, 3:31 pm

http://www.waggintails.com/index.php

This website breaks down organic and natural high-quality pet foods and tells what is good and bad in each. It also gives product testimonials from customers.

Just found it and it looks pretty interesting.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » May 26th, 2006, 4:24 pm

Am I being an idiot?? I don't see it.. :|
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby SisMorphine » May 26th, 2006, 4:26 pm

JennKBM wrote:Am I being an idiot?? I don't see it.. :|

We'll be idiots together. I also don't see it.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby cheekymunkee » May 26th, 2006, 4:41 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
JennKBM wrote:Am I being an idiot?? I don't see it.. :|

We'll be idiots together. I also don't see it.

that makes 3 of us ( has she been drinking again? :wine: )
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Marinepits » May 26th, 2006, 5:04 pm

Click on the "shop for" and "dogs", and that takes you to a page with a list of "dog products" on the left hand side. Click on "food" and then you can use the search button at the top of the page.

Geeze, people, come ON! I haven't even started drinking for soccer weekend yet! :noWay:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » May 26th, 2006, 5:05 pm

:ROFL2: :doh:
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » May 26th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Marinepits wrote:Click on the "shop for" and "dogs", and that takes you to a page with a list of "dog products" on the left hand side. Click on "food" and then you can use the search button at the top of the page.

Geeze, people, come ON! I haven't even started drinking for soccer weekend yet! :noWay:

Bwahahahaaha!!!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby katiek0417 » May 26th, 2006, 5:29 pm

Marinepits wrote:Click on the "shop for" and "dogs", and that takes you to a page with a list of "dog products" on the left hand side. Click on "food" and then you can use the search button at the top of the page.

I have started to drink for the holiday weekend, and I needed your help to find it :martini:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby SisMorphine » May 26th, 2006, 5:31 pm

katiek0417 wrote:

I have started to drink for the holiday weekend, and I needed your help to find it :martini:

Damn you!! I am still waiting for one more client to pick up (she's 1 minute late *grumble*) and then I'll be joining you!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby cheekymunkee » May 26th, 2006, 5:36 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
katiek0417 wrote:

Damn you!! I am still waiting for one more client to pick up (she's 1 minute late *grumble*) and then I'll be joining you!!

Tie the dog to the fence & get to sippin'! :D

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » May 26th, 2006, 5:47 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:
SisMorphine wrote:
katiek0417 wrote:

Tie the dog to the fence & get to sippin'! :D

LOL! I was just sitting her at work, thinking ~ I'm kidless again, might as well relax and enjoy a drink or two tonight! :D
Jenn
undecided

Postby SisMorphine » May 26th, 2006, 5:50 pm

Yay!! Last client gone!!! I'm going to crack a Smirnoff Raw Tea (brand new, just found it, but it's peach, YUM!) and pregrame before taking my friend's neighbor out for her 21st b-day! (Poor thing is older than all of her friends so she's stuck getting drunk with the old fogies for the night, lol!)
SisMorphine

Return to Nutrition & Health