Pet food ratings

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby Marinepits » May 26th, 2006, 3:31 pm

http://www.waggintails.com/index.php

This website breaks down organic and natural high-quality pet foods and tells what is good and bad in each. It also gives product testimonials from customers.

Just found it and it looks pretty interesting.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
User avatar
Marinepits
Proud Infidel
 
Posts: 15621
Location: New England

Postby Jenn » May 26th, 2006, 4:24 pm

Am I being an idiot?? I don't see it.. :|
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
User avatar
Jenn
undecided
 
Posts: 11382
Location: TX

Postby SisMorphine » May 26th, 2006, 4:26 pm

JennKBM wrote:Am I being an idiot?? I don't see it.. :|

We'll be idiots together. I also don't see it.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.
 
Posts: 9233
Location: PR

Postby cheekymunkee » May 26th, 2006, 4:41 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
JennKBM wrote:Am I being an idiot?? I don't see it.. :|

We'll be idiots together. I also don't see it.


that makes 3 of us ( has she been drinking again? :wine: )
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby Marinepits » May 26th, 2006, 5:04 pm

Click on the "shop for" and "dogs", and that takes you to a page with a list of "dog products" on the left hand side. Click on "food" and then you can use the search button at the top of the page.

Geeze, people, come ON! I haven't even started drinking for soccer weekend yet! :noWay:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
User avatar
Marinepits
Proud Infidel
 
Posts: 15621
Location: New England

Postby Jenn » May 26th, 2006, 5:05 pm

:ROFL2: :doh:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
User avatar
Jenn
undecided
 
Posts: 11382
Location: TX

Postby cheekymunkee » May 26th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Marinepits wrote:Click on the "shop for" and "dogs", and that takes you to a page with a list of "dog products" on the left hand side. Click on "food" and then you can use the search button at the top of the page.

Geeze, people, come ON! I haven't even started drinking for soccer weekend yet! :noWay:


Bwahahahaaha!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby katiek0417 » May 26th, 2006, 5:29 pm

Marinepits wrote:Click on the "shop for" and "dogs", and that takes you to a page with a list of "dog products" on the left hand side. Click on "food" and then you can use the search button at the top of the page.

Geeze, people, come ON! I haven't even started drinking for soccer weekend yet! :noWay:


I have started to drink for the holiday weekend, and I needed your help to find it :martini:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
User avatar
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder
 
Posts: 6280
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Postby SisMorphine » May 26th, 2006, 5:31 pm

katiek0417 wrote:
Marinepits wrote:Click on the "shop for" and "dogs", and that takes you to a page with a list of "dog products" on the left hand side. Click on "food" and then you can use the search button at the top of the page.

Geeze, people, come ON! I haven't even started drinking for soccer weekend yet! :noWay:


I have started to drink for the holiday weekend, and I needed your help to find it :martini:

Damn you!! I am still waiting for one more client to pick up (she's 1 minute late *grumble*) and then I'll be joining you!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.
 
Posts: 9233
Location: PR

Postby cheekymunkee » May 26th, 2006, 5:36 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
katiek0417 wrote:
Marinepits wrote:Click on the "shop for" and "dogs", and that takes you to a page with a list of "dog products" on the left hand side. Click on "food" and then you can use the search button at the top of the page.

Geeze, people, come ON! I haven't even started drinking for soccer weekend yet! :noWay:


I have started to drink for the holiday weekend, and I needed your help to find it :martini:

Damn you!! I am still waiting for one more client to pick up (she's 1 minute late *grumble*) and then I'll be joining you!!


Tie the dog to the fence & get to sippin'! :D
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby Jenn » May 26th, 2006, 5:47 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:
SisMorphine wrote:
katiek0417 wrote:
Marinepits wrote:Click on the "shop for" and "dogs", and that takes you to a page with a list of "dog products" on the left hand side. Click on "food" and then you can use the search button at the top of the page.

Geeze, people, come ON! I haven't even started drinking for soccer weekend yet! :noWay:


I have started to drink for the holiday weekend, and I needed your help to find it :martini:

Damn you!! I am still waiting for one more client to pick up (she's 1 minute late *grumble*) and then I'll be joining you!!


Tie the dog to the fence & get to sippin'! :D


LOL! I was just sitting her at work, thinking ~ I'm kidless again, might as well relax and enjoy a drink or two tonight! :D
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
User avatar
Jenn
undecided
 
Posts: 11382
Location: TX

Postby SisMorphine » May 26th, 2006, 5:50 pm

Yay!! Last client gone!!! I'm going to crack a Smirnoff Raw Tea (brand new, just found it, but it's peach, YUM!) and pregrame before taking my friend's neighbor out for her 21st b-day! (Poor thing is older than all of her friends so she's stuck getting drunk with the old fogies for the night, lol!)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.
 
Posts: 9233
Location: PR


Return to Nutrition & Health

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot]