If I have to wait until Monday, I can get something from the vet. I appreciate the generous offer, though.
Any time. If you wants to do something before then you can pull the fish out and do an epsom salt soak.
hugapitbull wrote:Still kicking. I'll do another bath routine this evening. I asked Trouble's diagnosing vet about it Monday and she had no idea. Forgot to ask Dr F yesterday, I was so in awe watching him with Duke. I'll give them a call today.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]