Torn Nail

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby airwalk » June 3rd, 2010, 9:35 pm

Hey I heard something interesting today....Sally Hansen's hard as nails. One of the Staff's dogs had torn a nail (well actually sort of split) so she cut off the loose pieces and then coated the outside of the nail with Sally Hansen's hard as nails (a couple of coats) and did it again about once a week until the nail grew out and could be clipped hole.

Thoughts???
airwalk
I live here

Postby Malli » June 4th, 2010, 1:54 am

soooo, what did the vet say??
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby maberi » June 4th, 2010, 8:35 am

Malli wrote:soooo, what did the vet say??

They didn't want to cut it since the tear is so high up on his paw. They want us just to rest him to see if a few days off will give it enough time to repair. I'm going to rest him for a week or two from disc and see if it repairs. It seems to rip back open when he jumps while playing disc
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby Malli » June 4th, 2010, 1:52 pm

good plan...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby DemoDick » June 5th, 2010, 2:46 pm

maberi wrote:
pitbullmamaliz wrote:The photo shoot for the calendar.

Ahhhh, gotcha

Well if Demo needs help holding lights for the bathtub shots or splashing soapy water on anyone, let me know :wave2:

Most guys would get in line to have their house full of women posing for calendar shots. I am not most men.

If you want to come out, be my guest. John is invited too. I run a mean grill.
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Previous

Return to Nutrition & Health