sunscreen

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby Maryellen » May 18th, 2006, 8:37 am

you could also do essential oils and water for natural bug spray. i use lavender, sage, eucalyptus and rosemary mixed with water in a spray bottle to keep the bugs off my crew. it works pretty good, and they smell awesome too. i use it on myself as well
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » May 18th, 2006, 8:46 am

Maryellen wrote:you could also do essential oils and water for natural bug spray. i use lavender, sage, eucalyptus and rosemary mixed with water in a spray bottle to keep the bugs off my crew. it works pretty good, and they smell awesome too. i use it on myself as well

Pssst! That's what the Buzz Off/Eco stuff is, essential oils

Rosemary
Thyme
Lemongrass
Geranium
Peppermint

'cause I'm too lazy to mix up my own. :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby a-bull » May 18th, 2006, 9:16 am

SisMorphine wrote:
Maryellen wrote:you could also do essential oils and water for natural bug spray. i use lavender, sage, eucalyptus and rosemary mixed with water in a spray bottle to keep the bugs off my crew. it works pretty good, and they smell awesome too. i use it on myself as well

Pssst! That's what the Buzz Off/Eco stuff is, essential oils

Rosemary
Thyme
Lemongrass
Geranium
Peppermint

'cause I'm too lazy to mix up my own. :)

:) That's what healthfood stores are for.
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Previous

Return to Nutrition & Health