Well, leave it to my step kids to leave grapes out on the counter.
I came out of my room after folding clothes to a living room full of empty half chewed grape twigs. Of course, I FREAKED OUT...so I ran to the bathroom to get the peroxide, and lo and behold, it was GONE. So, now I'm really freakin' out because I didn't know how long it takes grapes to digest, and by the looks of the twigs nearly all the grapes in the house had been eaten. Thank goodness Food Lion is only a mile from the house. I bought the biggest bottle they had.
My step-daughter told me that Mindy had been on the couch sleeping the whole time, so I didn't give her any. Raja had been in the room with me, so that just left Otto and Jerry (the new pup that I have yet to introduce...sorry guys!). I gave Otto a tablespoon full...waited and waited...and nothing. So I gave him another one and within five minutes I had success...if you can call that success... He had, by far, eaten most if not all the grapes. There were at least 30 between the 2 piles, along with carrots and lettuce...apparently he got into the trash too. So, next came Jerry...I hated doing it to him because he is the most precious puppy in the whole wide world. At least it only took one tablespoon for him, and I'm glad I did it because he'd eaten about five.
I just hope this isn't a prediction for how the rest of the year will go. These dogs are going to be the death of me...I'm sure I will end up having a heart attack or stroke because of them. Now that my heart is back in my chest, I will go back to folding my clothes.